Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Christmas Story here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Dec 20, 17 12:38 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 12/20/2017 at 8:27:44 AM PST

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Christmas Story here.

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Dec 20, 17 8:27 AM
Hi Everyone,

If you are having problems getting the game to work as it should, we highly recommend visiting the Big Fish Games Help pages as they are always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested help articles that have helped past players correct various types of problems:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility
Run Game as Administrator

If you are not able to get a game working properly using the information in our Big Fish Games Help articles, please get in touch with the Customer Support Team. It would also be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide the most appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are looking for game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgArinelle

scorpio42
Minnow
Minnow
264 Posts

[Post New]by scorpio42 on Dec 20, 17 10:13 AM
I'm using a pc running Windows 7 (my backup computer) and downloaded this M3 game to try out...First 7 levels played OK...Then after playing level 8 multiple times to achieve the desired goal, it stopped responding! Had to use the 3 finger salute to escape the game...Gave it a few minutes, tried again and made to level 12 which is not opening at all...It just plays the background music and nothing more!

It's an OK game otherwise!

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Dec 20, 17 11:28 AM
Hi scorpio42,

I'm sorry to hear there's been trouble progressing in the game due to it freezing up. Freezes can be caused by a few different things. When it's particular levels that aren't opening up well, it's possible there's something those levels need that the files for the game don't have the permissions they need to function correctly. It's also always a good idea to check for updates for the video card drivers for your stems, as updated drivers can improve how games work in general on a computer. Steps for these two possibilities can be found at these links:

Run Game as Administrator
Video Driver Updates

If that doesn't do the trick, please send a message to our Technical Support Team. Should any remaining questions come up, you can also PM me or another Moderator at any time. We'll be happy to help however we can.

bfgArinelle

Go to: