tumble bugs,

[Post New]by grecar on May 18, 10 6:50 PM
what, up, this is retarded,can,t move past 8 get right down to the end but it seems like there is a deliberate move to stop progress, just like chicken attack deluxe , nobody can finish it , it,s ridiculous , we are paying money and getting so shafted, it doesn,t even have blog walkthrough for these kind of games to understand what you need to do, shame on you big fish'''''. . you had better get with the program, and let people know how to get past either one of these games, we love them , but no point if it,s always going to be a big headache with no possible outcome, ,might as well go to another site.

goldenrodfarm
Guppy
Guppy
111 Posts

Re:tumble bugs,

[Post New]by goldenrodfarm on Mar 10, 11 12:38 PM
Looks like I have been playing this game for 3 years and have never progressed beyond level 11, but I was about a year at level 7 and a year at level 9. Games that can't be finished are a poor product, I am not bad at this game but I have noticed sometimes I play several levels with not seeing any helper bugs, and there is no way you can finish upper levels without getting lots of them. And some levels only have the helper bugs appear at the outer rings where you can't get at them.

Go to: