gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

New World/event ... Santa Village

[Post New]by gohill on Dec 20, 17 5:53 AM
it looks cute... the couple of prizes boxes I looked at, were 30 minutes of immortality... so for those who have no more worlds, you have a little over 21 days to get your "fix"...

Re:New World/event ... Santa Village

[Post New]by desertheat65 on Dec 22, 17 3:05 PM
looks cute very deceptive around the 8th place took me forever and I do mean forever to finish that one because have no boosts nor money to buy any and now 10 is absurd

Oh well fun since cant get anywhere in regular world.

if anyone gets ideas please tell me lol

Czoe
Herring
Herring
334 Posts

[Post New]by Czoe on Dec 24, 17 10:40 AM
I'm done, made it to the latter 80's (in the Event), but can't get any further without paying in, or much continued stress. There are the easy steps, then so many that require boosts that I have no coin for anymore, or the patience to wait and acquire (while keeping in mind the time frame). Too much going on to elect for THIS to be a cute diversion of time.

Sorry, game, you have been relegated to least likely to play.

At a zero balance in coin, now. Before this Event, I had almost enough to keep going to the next world, but that will not occur.

irishlavender
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by irishlavender on Dec 24, 17 11:07 AM
A little tip for you guys; when there are no COINS (or just a few pitifull amount) to be won in events, do not use let alone buy boosts, you'll end up losing in total. I play the events without boosts, it may take a bit longer, but at least I'll keep my existing coins and boosts for the next world.

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Dec 24, 17 9:23 PM
Reminder that you can wear the elf suit (if you have it) to give you 3 extra moves in every level.

[Post New]by desertheat65 on Dec 25, 17 12:12 PM
what do you have to do to get through 16 in santa village please help me very frustrated.

and WHY do you only give three lives so one has to quit and come back over and over. Only have 43 in gold andno boosts so seems almost unachieveable

irishlavender
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by irishlavender on Dec 26, 17 12:08 PM
Finally finished the event and just as I was afraid, the actual COIN prices were really poor Did use a few boosts which was not intended, but what the heck, I'm now done with all the existing coins ready for the next world! Bring it on

Czoe
Herring
Herring
334 Posts

[Post New]by Czoe on Dec 26, 17 4:00 PM
Thank you for the encouraging words. I am one away from the elf suit, and was hoping that level 100 box would include it, but no such luck. Decided to take the good advice here, and be patient. Now am at 104, with a little help from the wheel, and not spending for boosts, so it does seem doable now.

Currently in the Shivering Plains, and really have to get out of there, since it is below zero here in MN, and playing that world just adds insult to injury.

Czoe
Herring
Herring
334 Posts

[Post New]by Czoe on Dec 26, 17 4:09 PM
OH, noticed potions the other day, and that I had some thousands of red fireflies, so decided to try one during the event.

FYI, the Victory Potion does not seem to add the extra moves in an Event World. I believe that it said in all Global worlds, but said nothing about events, but I tested it anyway. Basing one hard challenge had only 17 moves(after using the potion), I don't believe that it works during events. If anyone knows otherwise (Mods?), please let us know.

Theorem
Flounder
Flounder
2,290 Posts

[Post New]by Theorem on Jan 1, 18 6:24 AM
Hi everyone! A very Happy New Year to you!

Can someone let me know what is hiding in the last chests? In fact, I just would like to know whether there is some infinity reward, and if there is, for how long (30min is nice, more needs some planning even if I don't intend to use it all).

I am at level 106 and quite enjoy the event. As I have been stuck in the Dunes 46 for weeks, this comes as a really nice change and I find the event to be doable. Also enjoying the 30min infinities which are just right for me.

Thanks for your help!

Edited on 01/01/2018 at 6:25:19 AM PST

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Jan 1, 18 7:03 AM
Theorem wrote:Hi everyone! A very Happy New Year to you!

Can someone let me know what is hiding in the last chests? In fact, I just would like to know whether there is some infinity reward, and if there is, for how long (30min is nice, more needs some planning even if I don't intend to use it all).

I am at level 106 and quite enjoy the event. As I have been stuck in the Dunes 46 for weeks, this comes as a really nice change and I find the event to be doable. Also enjoying the 30min infinities which are just right for me.

Thanks for your help!

24 hour infinity. Definitely helpful if you're having trouble in your current world and have the time for a major marathon of playing.

Theorem
Flounder
Flounder
2,290 Posts

[Post New]by Theorem on Jan 1, 18 7:13 AM
Oh my! Maybe next weekend then!

Thanks a lot for the info!

Go to: