matchstick mini games

[Post New]by shortstuff76 on May 19, 10 2:01 AM
i need help with the matchstick mini games i've been trying to move 3 matchsticks to make 4 squares it is impossible please help me someone

fbix5
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

Re:matchstick mini games

[Post New]by fbix5 on Jun 23, 10 10:37 AM
i cannot get the shoe game

[Post New]by Lindafaycole on Jun 28, 10 7:16 PM
I am having trouble with the matchstick game. The one you move 3 to make 4 squares. Can someone help. I tried moving the top 2 of the right square,etc. I can't get it to work.

[Post New]by Lenore_Fineday on Jul 1, 10 8:43 PM
Lindafaycole wrote:I am having trouble with the matchstick game. The one you move 3 to make 4 squares. Can someone help. I tried moving the top 2 of the right square,etc. I can't get it to work.
Hi Lindafaycole and shortstuff76. Yes, I found that one hardest too. Move the top and right sides of top right square and the left side of the top left square and put all three around the sides of the top of the (former) top left square. I hope that's comprehensible!

[Post New]by kynanaof14 on Jul 6, 10 10:23 PM
im on the easy level and i really need help

[Post New]by yati112 on Jul 10, 10 3:36 PM
Lenore_Fineday wrote:
Lindafaycole wrote:I am having trouble with the matchstick game. The one you move 3 to make 4 squares. Can someone help. I tried moving the top 2 of the right square,etc. I can't get it to work.
Hi Lindafaycole and shortstuff76. Yes, I found that one hardest too. Move the top and right sides of top right square and the left side of the top left square and put all three around the sides of the top of the (former) top left square. I hope that's comprehensible!

[Post New]by yati112 on Jul 10, 10 3:44 PM
shortstuff76 can you please explain the match stick game where you need to move three sticks to make four squares a little more detailed. this is yati112

LCH1
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by LCH1 on May 31, 11 8:24 AM
Leave the outside matchsticks alone, remove only inner matchsticks, you will find you have a large outer square, and a small inner square. Hope this helps.

[Post New]by sosa_luellen on Aug 8, 11 2:44 PM
i need help with the make 2 squares by only moving 3 sticks.. what can i do.. PLS HELP

[Post New]by ZornaRae on Aug 25, 11 7:44 PM

Edited on 12/04/2011 at 2:46:41 PM PST

Go to: