ljrgolf2
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

wooden pegs

[Post New]by ljrgolf2 on May 19, 10 9:37 AM
I am stuck on the wooden pegs. I click on them and the wizard appears and says something about a wooden handle. In my inventory I have a gear and sacred water vile. I do not have any wooden handle. Then I click on hint and the fairy tells me thatnot all of the cogs are alike. Well I can see that without her telling me that.
Also there is not a way to exit the game without going CTRL,ALT, DELETE.

I read some of the comments in the forum, but none of them makes sense to me either.

I need a walk through.
Can anyone help me. I sure won't be buying this game. It would be a waste of my money.

Re:wooden pegs

[Post New]by dellinindyp on May 23, 10 8:36 PM
ijrgolf2, I am also stuck in the same wooden area, and it doesn't make much since to me either, I have clicked on the pegs and the fairy says the same nonsence, I have gone to all the sites I can think of for a walkthrough, but no one has it. so Im like you I wouldn't buy this game either not enough to go on and it makes more of a head ache then fun or adventure yanoo. so I hope you can figure it out if I do I will let you know its stupid and no fun ..

Re:wooden pegs

[Post New]by desktopgaming on May 25, 10 6:58 AM
I click on them and the wizard appears and says something about a wooden handle
The wizard actually says "I need to open the gate so that I can leave the town, but something is missing..." - he makes no mention of a wooden handle.

SPOILER:
Use the wooden cog on the spindle.

1. Click "Use"
2. Click "Wooden Cog" (in your inventory)
3. Click on the spindle (the one with the mark on the end)

Also there is not a way to exit the game without going CTRL,ALT, DELETE.
There are two ways.
1. Click on the X at the top right of the screen, OR
2. Press ESC.

Dave
DesktopGaming

Edited on 05/25/2010 at 7:01:25 AM PST

Go to: