bfgTigris
Salmon
Salmon
2,693 Posts

New version available for Magicville: Art of Magic! May 19th 2010

[Post New]by bfgTigris on May 19, 10 9:44 AM
We have a new version of Magicville: Art of Magic available now. This new version of the game fixes the issue with the wallpaper and the access violation errors that occur with entering your profile name when running a non-US version of Windows.

We apologize for any trouble this may have caused. If your Game Manager hasn’t prompted you to run the update, here’s how to install the new version of the game:

Uninstall a PC Game
Open your Game Manager by clicking the Play My Games icon. Find your game and click the trash can icon.

Reinstall a PC Game
First, go to your Purchase History and click Install next to the game.
Second, select Run or Save File.
Third, if prompted, click OK or Run to open the game’s executable file and start downloading.

*If you have not yet purchased the game, find the game and reinstall the trial version (when available) to play any remaining minutes.

If you have any problems, you can contact our Support Team for more assistance. Just click on the green envelope on the right to go to our Help pages.

Edited on 06/15/2010 at 1:42:14 PM PST

Eisteepfirsich
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,584 Posts

Re:New version available for Magicville: Art of Magic!

[Post New]by Eisteepfirsich on May 19, 10 7:09 PM
Thank you bfgTigris, I have waited for the update!

[Post New]by ines93 on May 20, 10 3:11 AM
Hi. I'm trying to download it for a long time now. At "saving" step, it starts to download from the begining again...and again. I've already bought the game. I'm windows 7 user, portuguese version. Pls tell me what to do

_DD_
Flounder
Flounder
2,115 Posts

[Post New]by _DD_ on May 20, 10 12:11 PM
Just noticed the addition about the fix for the access violation errors by seeing Eisteepfirsich's reply here (hallo! ) cos that part wasn't here when I saw the new version message yesterday, so bringing this up again for others who may be waiting for the fix.

Ines, if you tried that with downloading the new version already, you'd best contact Customer Support directly by clicking on the green envelope on the right side below the "Biggest Fish" list. They certainly can help you with such technical problems; this is just a users forum. Good luck!

ETA: BTW, the fix worked for me! *jump*

Edited on 05/20/2010 at 12:11:47 PM PST

Go to: