bfgTigris
Salmon
Salmon
2,693 Posts

New version available for Fiction Fixers: Alice in Wonderland! (Mac)

[Post New]by bfgTigris on May 19, 10 9:46 AM
We have a new version of Fiction Fixers: Alice in Wonderland available now. This new version of the game includes a strategy guide!

We apologize greatly for the trouble. To install the new build, please uninstall and reinstall your mac game. If you have trouble with the new build just try emptying the trash can and reinstalling the game from your Purchase History.

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

*If you have not yet purchased the game, find the game and reinstall the trial version (when available) to play any remaining minutes.

If you have any problems, you can contact our Support Team for more assistance. Just click on the green envelope on the right to get to our Help pages, and if you still need assistance, click "Contact Us" to the left of the screen to submit a support ticket.

Hope this helps!

bfgTigris

Edited on 05/19/2010 at 11:17:59 AM PST

Re:New version available for Fiction Fixers: Alice in Wonderland! (Mac)

[Post New]by mimiroy0517 on Aug 28, 10 1:15 AM
I just purchased the game and it won't work! It keeps telling me that the game quit unexpectedly everytime I try to open it. Has anyone had this problem?

crazy8club
Herring
Herring
357 Posts

Re:New version available for Fiction Fixers: Alice in Wonderland! (Mac)

[Post New]by crazy8club on Jul 17, 11 7:10 AM
I tried to purchase it also and it came back with error message stating that I had already purchased it. Only game that comes close but with no cigar is : Alice In Wonderland. that was purchased on 4/3/10..

Go to: