Stuck on Level 3-5

[Post New]by sistermitchell on May 19, 10 12:36 PM
I have been stuck on this level for over a year. I can get pass it. I can not lose any customer but I dont have enough money. Is there any help out there??

Re:Stuck on Level 3-5

[Post New]by _Gretchen_ on May 26, 10 10:50 AM
You have to use chain bonuses - meaning do the same thing over and over without interruptions. Take four orders to the cook in a row... deliver all the food in a row - clear dirty tables one after another etc.

[Post New]by CaliforniaDasher on Jan 3, 11 11:12 PM
The only way I could pass was just the opposite of chaining. I seated no more than 4 groups at a time and paid close attention to color. I seated the first two parties of 2 girls each then when they were done I seated the next two parties of girls and waited until they were done before seating next group of girls (I think it was three), and so on.

[Post New]by sushigrl63 on Jul 24, 11 9:02 AM
i cannot get past this level either and i have chained and watched colors and serving the crab sticks and it still won't go to 8000..driving me crazy! i wish we could collect 4 orders at one time but it only allows u to take 2 at a time because i tried it..i am about to give up! i get to a certain level on the diner dash and cooking dash and wedding dash games and cannot get past them..ugggg!!!grrrrr!!!!

Go to: