bfgTigris
Salmon
Salmon
2,693 Posts

New version available for Escape the Lost Kingdom Mac!

[Post New]by bfgTigris on May 19, 10 3:48 PM
We have a new version of Escape the Lost Kingdom Mac available now. This new version of the game resolves the progression block (short 2 items: pharaoh and monkey jar tops).

We apologize greatly for the trouble. To install the new build, please uninstall and reinstall your mac game. If you have trouble with the new build just try emptying the trash can and reinstalling the game from your Purchase History.

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

*If you have not yet purchased the game, find the game and reinstall the trial version (when available) to play any remaining minutes.

If you have any problems, you can contact our Support Team for more assistance. Just click on the green envelope on the right to get to our Help pages, and if you still need assistance, click "Contact Us" to the left of the screen to submit a support ticket.

Hope this helps!

fatije66
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Re:New version available for Escape the Lost Kingdom Mac!

[Post New]by fatije66 on Jul 1, 10 7:10 AM
Hello
Please be informed that the warning message :

This game runs only on Intel-based Macs,

which appears when you want to try the demo or buy this game,
this warning message is wrong.

This game runs fine on Mac PowerPC G5 with 1.8 GHz processor
and 2 GB of memory (SDRAM), and OS version 10.5.8.
I tried the game without encountering any problems.

Also, I think people like me who are a little speed when downloading games exceed 100MB compressed,
it would be more appropriate to indicate the correct information.

In advance thank you kindly pass this message to people who test games for Mac, and to correct the error messages if possible.
In advance thank you for being more attentive to information that you, bigfishgames, give us in future games for Mac,
because not everybody is running with Intel based Macs.

Best regards.

Go to: