Not worth the 6.99

[Post New]by KittehMom on May 19, 10 5:05 PM
This game is unfinished. The puzzle sequence is lousy and there's only one that you have to repeat. No closure, no satisfaction. Don't waste your time.

AnnieO_2424mad
Guppy
Guppy
197 Posts

Re:Not worth the 6.99

[Post New]by AnnieO_2424mad on Jul 4, 10 4:45 PM
Not worth the July 4th sale price. And it's a shame because it's a really nice game, easy to follow gameplay from one location to the next and some unusual minigames also.

The one and only problem for me: The Graphics. They fall in the range of poor to downright bad. I got to the puzzle of finding all the objects from a painting that don't belong in that era and it was really disheartening.

The graphics were so poor in places, I was reminded of the days before digital cameras, when we took a "snapshot" taken with film that was underexposed to start with, then ran it through a scanner at the greatest resolution possible, and then copied it to the computer. Once inside a software program, it would then be cropped to the main subject, blown up to the desired size and sent to a photo printer.

The giveaway in the result are the "blacks" in the picture. They look a dark metal gray with oily-black splotches. I have a good graphics card, auto/digital adjustment on a newer monitor, and good eyesight to boot, lol, But these graphics kept me from having any enjoyment from this game.

cspmbs
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
447 Posts

Re:Not worth the 6.99

[Post New]by cspmbs on Oct 10, 10 1:04 AM
I "think" that photo was supposed to look bad... it was an 18th century picture?

Go to: