chapter 10

[Post New]by mebmeema on May 19, 10 10:04 PM
I have gone to chaapter 10, found the statue of python, but cant find where to go now.I've tried all the rooms available and it says I need to find another location. HELP

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

chapter 10

[Post New]by robin94122 on May 21, 10 9:00 PM
mebmeema wrote:I have gone to chaapter 10, found the statue of python, but cant find where to go now.I've tried all the rooms available and it says I need to find another location. HELP

This game treats any zoom scene as a separate "location," so most likely you've missed a zoom scene somewhere.

Whenever you get stuck it can help to check the Blog Walkthrough. It has step by step instructions for each chapter, including marked screenshots, so it can help you figure out if you've skipped any steps.

Have you assembled the Scanner yet? If not, the zoom scene you probablly missed is a drawer in the laboratory, but check the walkthrough to be sure.

Good luck!
Robin

Re:chapter 10

[Post New]by africanchichlid on Jun 17, 10 1:15 PM
I am stuck in chapter 10 trying to find the 2 IR lens and 4 screws....where are they? Every room I check simply tells me to check another location

Re:chapter 10

[Post New]by sarah100346 on Jul 26, 11 4:59 AM
I am at the very end and I need to know what room to go to to get the tie tack and the last two items.

Go to: