bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Strange Cases: The Lighthouse Mystery Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on May 20, 10 12:05 AM
Welcome to Strange Cases: The Lighthouse Mystery Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Strange Cases: The Lighthouse Mystery Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Strange Cases: The Lighthouse Mystery Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by sushi6219 on May 20, 10 7:10 PM
How do I get out of the seceret store room? I have the bulb in the lower right socket but now I dont know what to do!

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on May 20, 10 8:14 PM
Hi sushi6219! Welcome to the forums!

You will need to move the bulb around the room several times. First find the lighthouse card...

[Post New]by ditchdok on May 21, 10 6:43 AM
Tried to download this morning and got a message saying the driver was corrupt and the game would not downloard. Anyone else having a problem?

ember89
Flounder
Flounder
2,103 Posts

[Post New]by ember89 on May 22, 10 8:06 AM
Poutoule wrote:Just as for the Spell, I downloaded it and ...a blank screen, I guess I'll have to wait for the non collector's edition.

i find that if that happens to me, i can usually reboot the game manager or my computer and the game comes up fine - although it's usually with older games that require some crazy low-definition graphics... if nothing works, you should send a to BFG and tell them about it... good luck

tweetpe
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by tweetpe on May 22, 10 3:57 PM
I thought this was a good game until I got stuck trying to find the code for the safe in flat 909. It says it's in Tom's flat but when I go in there it says I am finished in there. Where do I find it please?

bfgTigris
Salmon
Salmon
2,693 Posts

[Post New]by bfgTigris on May 22, 10 4:25 PM
Welcome to the pond tweetpe!

Here are some steps that may help! SPOILER ALERT! (highlight to see)

Go to the 909 apartment and you will find an envelope that says 901. Then go to the 901 apartment and talk to the man who lives there. He will give you something that will get your mystery going!

Hope this helps!

bfgTigris

bailey10
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by bailey10 on May 23, 10 3:58 PM
I enjoyed playing this game. I do not usually buy the Collector's Edition, as the price is quite steep. Although, for this game and a few others, I shelled out the dough. I am a sucker for great graphics, an interesting "movie" storyline, and hidden object games. I did get the blank screen a few times, but I just ended it with Task Manager and re-started it. "Return to Ravenhurst" is my most favorite game of all, but this game is a close second.

[Post New]by taryte on May 24, 10 12:54 AM
I got stuck in chemistry lab. I got all three chrystal balls except green one. I have the green chemical but i can't get it work to make a solvent so that I could melt dried pitch and get the chrystal. I keep trying to drop it on a burner as it says in the tips, but it's not working. I have done and checked everything else. Any ideas?

mpeek99
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by mpeek99 on May 24, 10 3:13 AM
I have solved the puzzle and the pipes are shaking but do not know what to do now, can someone get me on my way PLEASE?

[Post New]by tpyle1 on May 24, 10 6:55 AM
How do you get in room 909.

[Post New]by tpyle1 on May 24, 10 7:02 AM
I figured it out.

alv14
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by alv14 on May 24, 10 9:50 AM
sushi6219 wrote:How do I get out of the seceret store room? I have the bulb in the lower right socket but now I dont know what to do!

[Post New]by marydiane911 on May 24, 10 11:37 AM
tweetpe wrote:I thought this was a good game until I got stuck trying to find the code for the safe in flat 909. It says it's in Tom's flat but when I go in there it says I am finished in there. Where do I find it please?

1Camille
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by 1Camille on May 25, 10 4:50 AM
I am stuck in the garage as i need the handle for the vice. any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

jenniebugs
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

Walkthrough for The Lighthouse Mystery Collector's Edition

[Post New]by jenniebugs on May 25, 10 11:46 AM
Please can someone tell me where I can get a proper walkthrough for this game? Every other game I have from BF has one - why not this one? Much needed!!! Can't keep scrolling through the tips section!

[Post New]by JACKRUSSELL4 on May 25, 10 7:43 PM
With the shiva scene i get that you have to put the drawing in the frame, but i cant seem to pick it up.i think its the drawing in the help??

Walkthrough for The Lighthouse Mystery Collector's Edition

[Post New]by JACKRUSSELL4 on May 25, 10 7:44 PM
jenniebugs wrote:Please can someone tell me where I can get a proper walkthrough for this game? Every other game I have from BF has one - why not this one? Much needed!!! Can't keep scrolling through the tips section!

The walkthrough for this game is in the extras feature when you go to play, you will se the extras option. Good luck

Hidden Storeroom

[Post New]by tinusa on May 26, 10 5:10 AM
Where can I find the BLUE gem for the Shiva rebus, in the Hidden Storeroom??? pleas help me

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

Hidden Storeroom

[Post New]by prpldva on May 26, 10 11:36 PM
tinusa wrote:Where can I find the BLUE gem for the Shiva rebus, in the Hidden Storeroom??? pleas help me

Hi tinusa! Go to the lab and repair the electrical machine....

Use the TESLA COIL on the sparking electrical current.

Take the BLUE CRYSTAL (G).

Edited on 05/26/2010 at 11:37:53 PM PST

Go to: