golferette
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

level 8

[Post New]by golferette on Dec 21, 17 5:15 AM
I don't understand what you have to do to get 3 stars...and do you have to get rid of all the clouds before you get 25 of the yellow things...thx n advance with any help

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

Re:level 8

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Dec 21, 17 5:46 AM
I'm still holding out on playing this as I'm tired of getting the same game over and over from this dev. In all their previous games, the stars awarded are based upon how many points you get and if you moused over the stars on the game boards it would pop up a dialog telling you how many points you need for each star. Since they now have a relaxed mode I don't know if you get penalized for using it where maybe you don't earn any stars?

skpjazz
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
491 Posts

[Post New]by skpjazz on Dec 21, 17 5:41 PM
My curiosity got the better of me, and I demoed this game.

golferette: if you haven't already hovered over the stars as SynthpopAddict described, I'm just confirming to you that it is the same in this game as the others. Even the relaxed mode has the three star point levels, because the number of stars you earn determines how many gold coins you receive.
In addition, if you're playing in normal (limited moves) mode, the fewer the moves the better, because at the end the unused moves add on to the points as well.

SynthpopAddict: Even though it's a "cute" game that plays the same as the others, they eliminated the hidden object feature, and instead it just has the story. It definitely is not similar to Mystery Loss (as you thought it might be), and since I have only played the demo, I don't know if the boards are cloned. I assume they probably will be. Also, since there are candies, they don't make the sound effects as the other games do! I missed that part of the game! They do have the multiplying chocolate squares, which is a "little" more palatable than one of the other games, LOL! So, all in all, you made the right decision.

Edited on 12/21/2017 at 5:41:43 PM PST

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Dec 22, 17 7:21 AM
Thanks for the input skpjazz!

I think the game description also says there are now just 135 levels which makes me wonder if they remade Mystery Loss minus the HOS. With Intersol continuing to crank out a new game every month I figure it can't really be all that "new" because with such a small company there's no way they could do all the design and programming in that timeframe! If you end up buying the game hopefully it won't be as heavily cloned as the last one was.

Multiplying chocolate squares...that actually sounds yummy. I bet they just took the lumpy part out from the "other" tiles LOL!

Go to: