susiewastaken
Salmon
Salmon
2,847 Posts

Your friend, too? (PC forum search help)

[Post New]by susiewastaken on Dec 21, 17 9:18 PM
Please help me find the forum names of these players, or perhaps you know what is going on with their games? :

Playermary (all one word), level 82, active but not using Christmas Room #2

*tnt521862* , level 82, active but not using Christmas Room #2

Rusty , level 53, recent red (vs green) flag...know he was in the forum, but can't find. Not using Christmas room 2.[/color]

Leendah , level 66, awol since Dec 10th, not using Christmas room 2
(have her in my address book, but no recent replies...hope she's ok)

BTW:
I have PLENTY of friends with their 2nd xmas rooms on display...I do not have time to use everyone's seasonal HOS's...I sincerely want to just give these friends a nudge so THEY can jump in and enjoy the event to its fullest.

UPDATE...Rusty found...new id number (see below)

Edited on 12/23/2017 at 12:00:58 PM PST

Angelfish
Angelfish
1,060 Posts

Re:Your friend, too?

[Post New]by 1457051 on Dec 21, 17 9:57 PM
Don't have any of them on my PC or IOS games.

I do have one that keeps going red, but sends gifts?
Akidna
Been a friend for a long time, and just pops in and out..

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

Your friend, too?

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Dec 21, 17 10:54 PM
susiewastaken wrote:.I sincerely want to just give these friends a nudge so THEY can jump in and enjoy the event to its fullest.
Actually, they can still enjoy the HOSs in the private room --- of all their friends.

Regardless of what room I have set on my device...... if my friends have THEIR private rooms set to the second Christmas room, I can still enjoy the pleasure of visiting all 3 of their HOSs ..... however, they cannot enjoy the reciprocal pleasure of visiting MY rooms because I have not chosen to display my room for them to access those 3 rooms.

As a result..... those friends of mine who still have their first Christmas room displayed get no "gift from a friend box" under their tree from me. I gladly put presents in all the Santa bags in the 2nd Christmas room, though.

HennyMarie
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,417 Posts

[Post New]by HennyMarie on Dec 22, 17 3:48 AM
I wish you would write what platform you are asking about.. whenever you ask about other players.

Not just in this thread but allways.

This thread could very easy have been called: “your android friend too?”
and I could have just have gone on to next thread.

Merry chrismas

tennco
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,001 Posts

[Post New]by tennco on Dec 22, 17 5:35 AM
I agree with Henry Marie. Add your platform when posting specific questions

gripes
Clownfish
Clownfish
517 Posts

[Post New]by gripes on Dec 22, 17 6:57 AM
I have always had a friend on my list who did not take part in the winter event..in any way shape form or fashion...

some folks are offended by the Christmas/Christian Theme so they close their games till the event is over...Spring event as well...and no I don't know that Rusty feels offended by the Christmas theme of the winter event...

...Rusty might wait till the Event is over before opening game again...or just start a new 1....I say that because I thought I heard Rusty say good-bye they'll catch up with us later...right before the event started..Rusty sent out gifts nearly everyday before leaving...

dair

susiewastaken
Salmon
Salmon
2,847 Posts

[Post New]by susiewastaken on Dec 22, 17 7:49 AM
HennyMarie wrote:I wish you would write what platform you are asking about.. whenever you ask about other players.

Not just in this thread but allways.

This thread could very easy have been called: “your android friend too?”
and I could have just have gone on to next thread.

Merry chrismas

Ok, corrected for you and tennco, too

However, many players have more than one game and use multiple platforms. Playermary is very active, but she invited me and I have never seen her in the forum.

My only game happens to be PC.

susiewastaken
Salmon
Salmon
2,847 Posts

[Post New]by susiewastaken on Dec 22, 17 8:13 AM
gripes wrote:I have always had a friend on my list who did not take part in the winter event..in any way shape form or fashion...

some folks are offended by the Christmas/Christian Theme so they close their games till the event is over...Spring event as well...and no I don't know that Rusty feels offended by the Christmas theme of the winter event...

...Rusty might wait till the Event is over before opening game again...or just start a new 1....I say that because I thought I heard Rusty say good-bye they'll catch up with us later...right before the event started..Rusty sent out gifts nearly everyday before leaving...

dair

THANKS, dair!

That may be one part of this mystery solved.

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

Re:Your friend, too? (PC forum search help)

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Dec 22, 17 9:25 AM
Just for the record..... the friend I was referencing ...

1. Has a green indicator on their name
2. Just sent me a gift
3. Has original Christmas room open

So, my conclusion is that they DO participate in the Christmas theme...... they ARE playing during the Winter event ..... and they know about the gift under the tree ....

However, it COULD be that they don't have a golden key from Trina to open their new room...... still.... how long does it take to do 1 Trina quest?

susiewastaken
Salmon
Salmon
2,847 Posts

[Post New]by susiewastaken on Dec 22, 17 9:51 AM
Thought I read of some players having technical problems changing rooms this event.

susiewastaken
Salmon
Salmon
2,847 Posts

[Post New]by susiewastaken on Dec 22, 17 10:39 AM
THINK I found Rusty!

He got a new computer
old id 667639
new id 698454

forum name
dsaltonstall

susiewastaken
Salmon
Salmon
2,847 Posts

[Post New]by susiewastaken on Dec 30, 17 11:53 AM
Nobody has a forum name for
*tnt521862* ??

[Post New]by walkingstar on Dec 31, 17 6:12 PM
Hi Susie we're friends and so is TNT******..I don't think TNT has Ever given anything. This person may have multiple games going and gives on another game with different name..[my PC game] As I've said Many times it doesn't matter to me if friends gift or not otherwise [IMO] it's not a gift..It's a swap. For me I have my faithful few that I can always count on. I give to them first. Love You All [however]and a Very Happy 2018! Q

[Post New]by lanky46musician on Jan 1, 18 12:14 AM
When the glitch hit that took so many people's games, it also turned whatever room you had up and turned it into the Christmas Room. Only it didn't change the room you saw. So if you don't change something in your room every day, your friends may not see the room that you think you have showing. I don't know if it does that to the new Christmas Room, but during the Spring Event, It changed my room twice. So now I put the date after my avatar and also after the message in the room.

DeeJay46

Go to: