ptg701
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

Level 33 and 38

[Post New]by ptg701 on Dec 22, 17 12:52 AM
Trouble on level 33 and 38. I can't kill enough witches to get gold level. Daytime comes too soon. Anyone ?

icypup
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

Re:Level 33 and 38

[Post New]by icypup on Dec 27, 17 7:54 AM
Same problem. I took the bonus of shorter nights. They really shouldn't give a bonus that makes it impossible to get gold on future levels.

[Post New]by annjosephgent on Dec 30, 17 7:47 AM
Same here, so frustrating

soymocha
Shark
Shark
11,574 Posts

[Post New]by soymocha on Dec 31, 17 1:27 PM
Agree, very frustrating, I can't not kill enough witches to finish with gold. I start all three fires before night hits, and still am short a few witches to finish in gold.

[Post New]by luvmy3dogs on Feb 6, 18 11:28 AM
I'm so glad I'm not the only one. Very frustrating, I've got gold on every level except this one and no matter how many times I try, cannot get the witches. It's impossible to get them in the course of four nights which is all the time will allow for gold.

[Post New]by mascan42 on Feb 12, 18 9:12 AM
icypup wrote:Same problem. I took the bonus of shorter nights. They really shouldn't give a bonus that makes it impossible to get gold on future levels.

This. There really should be a way to disable the bonuses if they get in the way of winning the game.

AndaO
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by AndaO on Feb 20, 18 6:00 AM
I did the same thing, only w/ the succubi. Can't get enough to win gold on the one level.

unclepaul
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
467 Posts

[Post New]by unclepaul on Apr 11, 18 4:11 PM
Are you also using the fighter from the castle to kill outlying witches that are not killed by the fires and also to chase the witches when they turn arouns at the start of daylight. I did not choose shorter nights so have had no problems with 33.

[Post New]by melinphx on Apr 22, 18 7:28 PM
Thanks unclepaul! Sending John to kill them in an area where the fires couldn't stop them right away did the trick on both levels!

Go to: