Pearly11
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,429 Posts

I want a sequel!

[Post New]by Pearly11 on May 20, 10 4:28 PM
Hi fishies, especially all FGT addicts

I've played the game several times now and rarely get tired of it. Recently I have started to set myself goals, like playing all levels without ever using the Loan Shark, which is quite tough believe it or not . Silly, I know, but I just can't help it. But now I've ran out of ideas to make my gameplay more challenging for myself. I therefore shout:

I WANT A SEQUEL!!!

I know that Pogo were working on one for a while, but then the project got abolished, reason not given. I'm beginning to wonder if the expense is too much for them. I can imagine that the existing version was everything but cheap. The graphics of the towns must say it all to me. Wonderful, I would move into any of them on any day especially into the Sweety Town lol. Then you'd one day read that 'Pearly11 got arrested and charged with eating the pavements'

Anyway, I have decided that I will write to the Pogo Team and beg them, in fact I throw myself on the ground if necessary. I bet some of you have already tried that, but if we are all persistent enough...who knows .

I will keep you all posted and please feel free to join into my campaign.

Rgds

Pearly11

Go to: