farm frenzy 3 american pie level 19

[Post New]by gardnkpr on May 20, 10 5:23 PM
tried for a week to figure out this level, no spinnery on level and no way to get one. anyone ?? anyone???? Buelller, Bueller???? left message on the forum but no response.

Volauvent
Manatee
Manatee
3,716 Posts

Re:farm frenzy 3 american pie level 19

[Post New]by Volauvent on May 20, 10 5:47 PM
How frustrating - yes, been there and experienced that in one game or another, Gardnkpr.

In that kind of fix I look for a walkthrough or contact Customer Service (CS). To do that, click on Help in the top right hand corner of the this window, then scroll down the left side to Contact Us.

In this instance, you will find the walkthrough here on BFG:
http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/farm-frenzy-3-american-pie-walkthrough

[Post New]by gardnkpr on May 20, 10 6:02 PM
ok thanks

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,798 Posts

[Post New]by robin94122 on May 20, 10 7:34 PM
The Blog Walkthrough applies only to the downloadable version. The level 19 error occurs in the online version. It doesn't happen in the downloadable version, so the walkthrough won't be able to help.

I haven't heard of a fix for the online version yet, unfortunately.

Robin

Volauvent
Manatee
Manatee
3,716 Posts

[Post New]by Volauvent on May 20, 10 7:39 PM
Oh man, Robin. That is a sorry state of affairs.

bfgImbrium
4,236 Posts

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on May 21, 10 3:45 AM
HI fishies,

I'm going to move this thread over to the Farm Frenzy 3: American Pie game forum.

I would encourage anyone who is having issues with level 19 of the online game to get in touch with customer support to highlight this issue.

You can reach customer support by email or by Live Chat Support if you're a Game Club member.

Thanks to Volauvent and robin94122 for the help and information provided

gardnkpr, welcome to the pond . If you want to reach the Farm Frenzy 3: American Pie game forum you can click here .

bfgImbrium

carthappy
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

[Post New]by carthappy on Jun 4, 10 12:40 PM
I own and try to play a few of the other FF, I've gotten to the infamous level 19 of the online FFAP. I am new to TM games, and I'm struggling!
On the downloadable, does the cage actually upgrade when you "pay" for it? These few little blades of grass on the online are irritating, too. I don't think I'm going to even download the trial of this one.

[Post New]by JudyB24 on Mar 14, 11 10:44 PM
On the one hand I'm glad to see I haven't completely lost my marbles seeing y'all having the same issue!! On the other hand tho it's disappointing that the issue was first brought up in May 2010 & it's not March 2011...nearly a year later the problem still exists!! Hope BF fixes the problem because this game is fun to play otherwise.

Go to: