bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Post any Ice Cream Craze: Tycoon Takeover technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on May 21, 10 1:37 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

Re:Post any Ice Cream Craze: Tycoon Takeover technical issues here only

[Post New]by Evildarklink on May 26, 10 9:44 AM
Hi, my game runs perfectly fine, although it does crash EVERY time I click outside of the game window WHILE the game counts the bonus money at the end of the round...

EDIT: Maybe Freeze would be a better word than crash, 'cause it auto pauses, but I think that because you're not supposed to pause it at that time, it freezes on the pause menu

Edited on 05/26/2010 at 9:46:12 AM PST

[Post New]by houstonhickman on Apr 10, 11 4:12 PM
I am all the way to the final level where I can upgrade my final stand to a Level 3. When I click on it to launch, nothing happens. I also tried to go earnadditional money at this level and it freezes as well. The music keeps playing but nothing launches. I have rebooted Big Fish and my computer, to no avail. Any suggestions without having to redownload the game and have to start all over?

Full Screen Glitch

[Post New]by imcerise on Nov 21, 11 7:57 PM
I run Windows 7 and can't get full screen option to work. I have the same size little box that non-full screen is and it's locked to the upper left hand corner of the screen. I want to play this on monitor which is 1920 x 1080...any help?

Full Screen Glitch

[Post New]by imcerise on Nov 21, 11 7:57 PM
I run Windows 7 and can't get full screen option to work. I have the same size little box that non-full screen is and it's locked to the upper left hand corner of the screen. I want to play this on monitor which is 1920 x 1080...any help?

Full Screen Glitch

[Post New]by imcerise on Nov 21, 11 7:58 PM

Full Screen Glitch

Full Screen Glitch

Kathb1
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by Kathb1 on Jan 17, 14 7:00 PM
I'm having the same problem as imcerise. Any ideas anyone?

Go to: