bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Happy Wonderland Solitaire here.

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Dec 22, 17 9:18 AM
Hello Everyone!

If you're having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend visiting Big Fish Games Help as they are always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested help articles that have helped many people correct this type of problem in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility
Run Game as Administrator

If you are not able to get a game working properly using Big Fish Games Help, please get in touch with Customer Support Team. It would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgBeruna

georgiarealist
Guppy
Guppy
179 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Happy Wonderland Solitaire here.

[Post New]by georgiarealist on Dec 22, 17 2:53 PM
There's a rolling bar/flicker effect, a little like the problem I have with the Sally's Salon: Beauty Secrets CE since the recent Windows 10 update. This is the whole screen, though, rather than just the upper portion. So far, these are the only 2 games affected, so I have to think it's a problem in the game code rather than something with my system. I won't be purchasing this game.

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Happy Wonderland Solitaire here.

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Dec 22, 17 5:22 PM
Hello georgiarealist,

Thank you so much for bringing this issue to our attention. If there's any interest in troubleshooting this glitch, please take a look at the following suggestions.

First I'd recommend checking to see whether the computer's video card driver is up to date. This driver is responsible for directing how graphics are displayed, and its developers regularly release new versions to ensure that the game continues running smoothly.

Please see the following help page more further instructions:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

It would also be a good idea to run this game with administrator permissions. This will ensure the game can access all of the resources it needs. I've included a help page with those instructions below as well:

Run Game as Administrator

If those suggestions don't fix the game, please contact our Technical Support Team. Thanks again for your patience.

bfgBeruna

Go to: