Level 189

[Post New]by motorhed on Dec 22, 17 3:55 PM
I just cannot figure out how to get past this level, can someone please explain in detail how to make the combinations needed to get through this board???

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

Re:Level 189

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Dec 22, 17 10:22 PM
Welcome to the pond!

I don't have this game, but all of this developer's games pretty much play the same and I've completed several of their other games. I don't know what combos it wants, but if you mouse over the goals on the left it should tell you which types of ghosts it wants you to merge (you have to get the two types of ghosts next to each other and then drag one into the other). You want to work on only one combo at a time, because the combo will often wipe out a lot of whatever else is on the board, so you don't want all the "special" ghosts made at once. Using the powerup that lets you move any 2 adjacent pieces around (it was called "free move" in other games?) or the powerup that lets you remove one ghost of your choice really helps in getting the special ghosts either made or aligned with each other.

If this game is like the other ones I played:

-matching 4 ghosts gives you a row or column-clearing ghost ("super ghost"?)
-matching 5 or more ghosts in an L or T shaped pattern gives you a "bomb ghost" (?) which explodes out a 9 space area
-matching 5 ghosts in a straight line gives you a ghost that removes all of one color from the screen ("colorful ghost"?)

Hope that helps and feel free to post back if you still have questions.

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Dec 22, 17 10:25 PM
P.S. - The game might want more than 1 instance of a particular combo, so say if it has an image of a M4 ghost and a M5 ghost together with a number 2, that means it wants 2 combos of those ghosts.

[Post New]by motorhed on Dec 22, 17 10:27 PM
Thank you I will give that a try.

FreeBird01
Minnow
Minnow
214 Posts

[Post New]by FreeBird01 on Apr 13, 18 4:57 PM
Gee stuck again! I can't get the 3 matches needed in one game. I'll get one on some tries and actually got two on one try, but never the required 3

I'm never buying another one of this kind of game!

FreeBird01
Minnow
Minnow
214 Posts

[Post New]by FreeBird01 on Apr 14, 18 9:00 AM
Finally I made it

Go to: