Bakobridge
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

opening bookcase to secret room

[Post New]by Bakobridge on May 21, 10 2:38 PM
The walkthrough tells me to get three books and place them in the proper place on the shelves, but the game will only let me get one book - the dark red one - when I place it in it's place I hear Narracott say he hears a click, but that's it - the room doesn't open. I have tried again and again with the same result. Please tell me what I am doing wrong. Thanks.

opening bookcase to secret room

[Post New]by blklinc on Jul 27, 10 9:31 PM
Bakobridge wrote:The walkthrough tells me to get three books and place them in the proper place on the shelves, but the game will only let me get one book - the dark red one - when I place it in it's place I hear Narracott say he hears a click, but that's it - the room doesn't open. I have tried again and again with the same result. Please tell me what I am doing wrong. Thanks.

lohr
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

Re:opening bookcase to secret room

[Post New]by lohr on Aug 14, 10 4:35 PM
I can get all three books and did. Then I put them back as the walkthrough said. Nothing at all happens. Like you I have done it about three times with no response at all. Please, somebody help

[Post New]by Sharon1973 on Sep 7, 10 4:20 PM
I'm stuck here also. I got all 3 books, but I can only put back the red and brown ones. I can't put the tan one in its place. Funny because when I played it before a few months ago, I had no problem here.

Sharon

[Post New]by clenordod on Apr 11, 14 9:45 AM
Sharon1973 wrote:I'm stuck here also. I got all 3 books, but I can only put back the red and brown ones. I can't put the tan one in its place. Funny because when I played it before a few months ago, I had no problem here.

Sharon

Go to: