prosthesious

[Post New]by froggy131622 on May 22, 10 12:36 AM
I know a picture would stall him him but where is the picture? And what do you do with the saw there?

Leonarrdo
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

Re:prosthesious

[Post New]by Leonarrdo on May 22, 10 1:13 AM
You will obtain the picture when you'll solve another minigame with warriors ... There you will get the pictures . Put the right picture to attract pirate ( the lady ) , and when the bell will ring, he will keep looking to the lady , then take the sow and do your job ( cut the prothesis )

Hope this was helpful !

[Post New]by susannejette on May 22, 10 7:27 AM
Where do you play the mini game with the warriors to get the picture. I can't find it.....grrrrrrr. Thank you

[Post New]by pattimom on May 22, 10 8:37 PM
I have the scrolls and I have the saw. It won't let me pick up the scrolls because the saw is in the way. Everytime I can only pick up the saw and can't seem to get to the scrolls that I've collected!! HELP!

textrekkie
Shark
Shark
13,265 Posts

[Post New]by textrekkie on May 22, 10 9:28 PM
Susanjette - there is a cabinet with scrolls in it on the back wall - you should see a puzzle icon there.

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

[Post New]by BinLA on May 22, 10 9:33 PM
pattimom wrote:I have the scrolls and I have the saw. It won't let me pick up the scrolls because the saw is in the way. Everytime I can only pick up the saw and can't seem to get to the scrolls that I've collected!! HELP!

There are decorative arrows on each side of the object which allow you to move between inventory items.

[Post New]by pattimom on May 23, 10 4:13 AM
Decorative arrows did the trick! Thanks so much!!

spiritc
Guppy
Guppy
107 Posts

[Post New]by spiritc on May 23, 10 4:15 PM
Me too. Thanks for the arrows

Go to: