bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Post any The Heritage technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on May 22, 10 1:24 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

morticia6
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,044 Posts

Re:Post any The Heritage technical issues here only

[Post New]by morticia6 on May 22, 10 2:42 AM
i found all the objects in the first scene including the locket. went to the locket screen to check that out and when i hit close to go back all my objects i had found were back in the same place and my inventory was empty. so, i started the chapter over again. got through okay the second time and played on about 30 min, until after you go inside the fireplace. again, found all the objects, went to play the locket scene and when i closed it to go on to the next room i found myself back at the very beginning of the game with absolutely no progress saved. i think i'll wait to see if there's an explanation or a fix before i start all over again just to be kicked back to the beginning.

shaneo257
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by shaneo257 on May 22, 10 2:44 AM
howd you get to the second chapter, i having troubles with that too

[Post New]by muckycat on May 22, 10 3:01 AM
can any one tell me how to pick last piece of spigot up in chapter 3 each time i try it takes me back to nursery

care___916
Clownfish
Clownfish
988 Posts

[Post New]by care___916 on May 22, 10 3:21 AM
Having same problems as morticia6, thought I had the locket figured out by not clicking on the locket I didnt lose my inventory. After completeing the next area the locket came up automatically all was fine, until the next rooms automatically brought up the locket and this time I was sent to the very beginning of the game and all was lost. Now I have 8 minutes left on demo and have not got to play very much and cant tell if I like the game yet.

I am not sure if I care for the fragment hunt????

Hope you have better luck than I did. Have a happy day.

robester
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by robester on May 22, 10 3:34 AM
Hi,

I am having the same problem. Have repeated the opening three times now and stuck with it only because I love the fragment hidden object games, but I don't want to use up any more time because I haven't decided if I want the game. Sounds like several people are having the same difficulty. Hope it's solvable. Thanks for any help, in advance.

margo

sokjeff
Squid
Squid
74 Posts

[Post New]by sokjeff on May 22, 10 5:15 AM
I too am having the problem with the locket. When I close it up it resets the game. Bummer!

MOMMY54
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by MOMMY54 on May 22, 10 5:15 AM
I'm adding my voice as having the same problem. I found the fragments twice, and it has gone back to the beginning again. I refuse to play the first scene a 3rd time, and will not be trying again until there is a "fix" for this.

The game does look like fun though from what little I could see.

[Post New]by mepanj on May 22, 10 5:19 AM
I am also having this problem. Thought I got past it when it went on to the next level, but ended up back at the beginning again. Very frustrating.

[Post New]by Speedy463 on May 22, 10 5:33 AM
I am having the same problem also. The game does look like it is going to be fun if they fix the bugs. When we have a problem with a game there is not anyone at customer service, it figures ...lol...they wanted us all to be annoyed this weekend...hahaha

brandy914
Minnow
Minnow
270 Posts

[Post New]by brandy914 on May 22, 10 5:40 AM
When I downloaded the game and started to play I had no sound. I went into options and the sound and volume was not turned on so I had to turn them both up. After that it worked fine.

silver64
Minnow
Minnow
245 Posts

[Post New]by silver64 on May 22, 10 5:58 AM

I am having the same problem in that the game keeps returning to the first scene.. which we have already completed twice.

Faylyn
Minnow
Minnow
259 Posts

[Post New]by Faylyn on May 22, 10 5:58 AM
I'm playing the demo and the problem I'm having is the "Hint" button is telling me all the fragments are there but there is more to do. Well, all the fragments are not there. I still have one from the first scene to find and several from the second scene. That is why I went to the "Hint" area to see where they are. No luck with that. Seems there is a glitch or less than accurate instructions. No buy for me until all this is fixed.

romany09
Guppy
Guppy
156 Posts

[Post New]by romany09 on May 22, 10 5:59 AM
Same problem as Morticia. Hope it's fixed!

ConJe01
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by ConJe01 on May 22, 10 6:02 AM
I guess I'll join in and say getting sent back to the beginning and having to find all the pieces again is a major problem at the start of this game. I also had trouble with one of the repeat the sequence game. I repeated it exactly, but it wouldn't go anywhere.

Like Faylyn states the hint results are a problem. Answers are not very well stated. It should let you know there are other things to do before you can find the rest of the fragments. I'm going to purchase the game anyway and update when they are available.

Edited on 05/22/2010 at 6:15:55 AM PST

[Post New]by sparkymommy on May 22, 10 6:27 AM
I'm having the same problem with being kicked back to the first scene.

How frustrating!

Kira5
Squid
Squid
66 Posts

[Post New]by Kira5 on May 22, 10 6:36 AM
I have the same problem. Having to do the first sceen over and over again. Have even tried to delete the game and download it again, but still the same problem. I have now used 20 min of my trial, totally annoying.

taigood
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by taigood on May 22, 10 6:58 AM
Same here.

Done everything suggested to fix the problem, to no avail.

belamba
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,058 Posts

[Post New]by belamba on May 22, 10 7:25 AM
I just got to chapter 6, and it took me back to the first scene again :-(( 3rd time now I've had to play this bit. It's to do with closing the locket! That happened at start of game, and now it's happened again. If I play the entire game to chapter 6 I just hope this doesn't happen again. What a pain.....................!

[Post New]by shortstuff9559 on May 22, 10 7:57 AM
I am having the same problem.I found the objects needed than its goes right back to the start . whats up with that.

Go to: