Shawkn
Clownfish
Clownfish
754 Posts

Sayadina - No Wands Plz

[Post New]by Shawkn on Dec 23, 17 9:07 PM
Hi, Friends:

I have put the "Holiday Wand" on my wish list; however, I don't expect anyone to give me any. I put it on my wish list in hopes that they may drop faster.

I am trying to make sure I have enough for the future tasks in the challenge. I am doing HOS to get wands or at least the items I need to make trades with the children to make wands. I probably won't get the last tree / stocking / snowman I need but I am more concerned with completing the challenge.

Thanks.

Sharp_Eye574363
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,845 Posts

Re:Sayadina - No Wands Plz

[Post New]by Sharp_Eye574363 on Dec 23, 17 10:22 PM
Hi Shawkn,

I have plenty of extra wands and am happy to gift them to you if it will help in your quest!

Ada

playingthegame
Stingray
Stingray
4,895 Posts

[Post New]by playingthegame on Dec 23, 17 11:11 PM
Wands coming your way until you take them off your list!

Shawkn
Clownfish
Clownfish
754 Posts

[Post New]by Shawkn on Dec 23, 17 11:53 PM
Seriously, its okay not to give me wands. You are so generous to offer them.

mamarose1900
Flounder
Flounder
2,190 Posts

[Post New]by mamarose1900 on Dec 24, 17 9:48 AM
The best thing to do is to put "no wands" (or somethinh similar) in the message area where your avatar name goes so your friends who don't come to the forums know you're not expecting them as gifts.

Have fun stormin' the castle!

Shawkn
Clownfish
Clownfish
754 Posts

[Post New]by Shawkn on Dec 24, 17 1:04 PM
mamarose1900 wrote:The best thing to do is to put "no wands" (or somethinh similar) in the message area where your avatar name goes so your friends who don't come to the forums know you're not expecting them as gifts.

Have fun stormin' the castle!

Thank you for the suggestion. I did and do have a note saying not to gift me wands. Hopefully I won't get any wands.

Sharp_Eye574363
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,845 Posts

[Post New]by Sharp_Eye574363 on Dec 24, 17 4:16 PM
Hey, Shawkn! Ask and you shall receive!! Free wands & gift boxes AGAIN from BFG!!

Way to Go!

Go to: