dabadgy
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

Only one level??

[Post New]by dabadgy on May 22, 10 7:12 AM
Ok, I find all the items in the front yard, cut the branches away, and get the screen with the open empty locket. When I click 'close,' it sends me back to that first screen to do it all over again? I've done the same thing 3 times now. What am I doing wrong?

catpang888
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

Re:Only one level??

[Post New]by catpang888 on May 22, 10 9:03 AM
As what i know there are only 2 times hint you can hit, the 3rd time you hit will came out a message saying something need to be done. You need to find the object yourself and place it once you got one complete item, than it will appear a piece of anyone of incomplete item. You will be able to go next stage automactically when you complete the 1st one.

doccat5
Guppy
Guppy
171 Posts

[Post New]by doccat5 on May 22, 10 9:07 AM
I have the same problem, I can't get to chapter 2 and this game does NOT save when you quit. Not buying this mess!

[Post New]by jandrews02 on May 22, 10 9:27 AM
same here...I have done this several times...is that all you get to check the game out ? Scared to buy it....in case it keeps doing this....like the concept...at least it is not an island or pharoahs....wonder what to do.

tophen
Minnow
Minnow
214 Posts

[Post New]by tophen on May 22, 10 9:52 AM
same thing with me also.

[Post New]by manu76_1999 on May 22, 10 10:24 AM
i bought the game and i still cant get past level 1! did it 10 times already

oldwife7
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by oldwife7 on May 22, 10 10:26 AM
I'm the same just try & it closed 3 times fed up

bfgTigris
Salmon
Salmon
2,693 Posts

[Post New]by bfgTigris on May 22, 10 10:27 AM
Hi fishies,

Just swimming by to let you know that we are aware of this issue are and currently working to fix it. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Thank you for your patience, we will definitely keep you updated!

bfgTigris

[Post New]by lindam1142 on May 22, 10 10:33 AM
Reinstalled game twice. Get to another level - think everything is ok - then back to level 1 again!! Needs work. Not bad game if it worked right.

[Post New]by mathersm on May 22, 10 10:36 AM
G;lad to see they are working on it, looks like a pretty good game, just needs to work right.

ojrufee
Lobster
Lobster
94 Posts

[Post New]by ojrufee on May 22, 10 11:29 AM
bfgTigris wrote:Hi fishies,

Just swimming by to let you know that we are aware of this issue are and currently working to fix it. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Thank you for your patience, we will definitely keep you updated!

bfgTigris

So I'm guessing they will announce it here when it's fixed?
I had to do chap.1 twice, got to 2, got through it and was back at one.

I agree with above poster, I liked the game except for that rather large stumbling block.

HAPPY WEEKEND FOLKS!!! ]

niagru
Guppy
Guppy
178 Posts

[Post New]by niagru on May 22, 10 12:04 PM
AAAAAAAAAAGH. This game is engrossing and when i got to chapter five it spit me out!!!!AAAAAAGH!!! I want to play this game and it won't let me do anything but go back and start over. I hate playing games over . It is so fustrating and this game is so very nice and creepy. I am going to go cry and chew on my fins...I was all set to buy this game....sniff.....waaaaaah...how can I buy this? I was just set to freak when I saw everyone else is having this problem.....sigh....good to know...I thought I was braindead or something.....(don't answer that) I hit the wrong button or something...oh well......good to know it isn't me.....

lizmcduff
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by lizmcduff on May 22, 10 12:50 PM
unfortunately for me i DID buy the game (with a game credit that is) but am regretting it!!!! since its almost 6a.m. i thought i was hitting the wrong button (looking through very tired eyes) but now i know i'm not! guess i might as well give up and go to bed............... and HOPE the problem is fixed by the time i rise and almost shine!

Chexmixmonet
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,816 Posts

[Post New]by Chexmixmonet on May 22, 10 1:04 PM
Oh. Good to know. The game froze at the part where I need to hand the ball of yarn to the cat. So I hit escape and it brought up the menu, i clicked "quit and save", back to main menu, click play again, back to level, gave cat yarn, finished, got to locket screen.....and then back to chapter one at front porch.

[Post New]by hortense2000 on May 22, 10 5:21 PM
I enjoyed chapter 1 the first time around...but by the 5th time, and not being able to progress any further....it has become VERY frustrating. Uninstalling and re-installing it has not helped!!!

[Post New]by jeaniebear on May 22, 10 6:26 PM
I made it thru a couple stages, once had to start a room over, quit a couple of times to come back okay. Then - quit and 5 mins later restarted and was back at Chap 1, front door! No thanks - don't want to spend my free trial doing the same thing over and over.

Capthowdy64
Minnow
Minnow
268 Posts

[Post New]by Capthowdy64 on May 22, 10 9:01 PM
It seems like I'm not the only one having an issue.I went through the living room 3 times already. I mean I completed it each time but if you click the wrong thing on the locket, you're back outside. I spent all my demo time going through this mess.If they fix it will we get a fresh hour?

ojrufee
Lobster
Lobster
94 Posts

[Post New]by ojrufee on May 22, 10 9:29 PM
Capthowdy64 wrote:It seems like I'm not the only one having an issue.I went through the living room 3 times already. I mean I completed it each time but if you click the wrong thing on the locket, you're back outside. I spent all my demo time going through this mess.If they fix it will we get a fresh hour?

That would sure be the decent thing to do.

[Post New]by unit123 on May 22, 10 10:28 PM
Glad to see i am not the only one having problem with this game, looked good so i brought it and haven't got past chapter one, frustrating please fix soon.

chadilia
Lobster
Lobster
86 Posts

[Post New]by chadilia on May 22, 10 11:08 PM
Yeah, whew, I'm NOT crazy! I can't believe I actually played the first level 2 1/2 times before I started thinking "hmm..." When they fix the problem do we just delete the game and re-download? Surprised this one got through with such a major problem.

Go to: