bfgTigris
Salmon
Salmon
2,693 Posts

Walkthrough available for The Heritage

[Post New]by bfgTigris on May 22, 10 8:58 AM
Stuck? Need some help?

Check out the walkthrough for The Heritage on our blog!

To get to our blog, click on the Big Fish Games logo at top left to go to the home page, then click on “Blog” under “Featured Areas” on the left side of the page. On the right side of the blog is a link to all of the walkthroughs we’ve posted.

Or you can click here

Happy Gaming!

Re:Walkthrough available for The Heritage

[Post New]by sandangel52 on May 22, 10 7:39 PM
when i start the game at the front of the house and finish i get the memory locket enter thru the door the locket opens and i dont know what to do next it wont do anything please help me

[Post New]by Puddytat912 on May 23, 10 6:36 AM
I am having the same problem!!! It says Chapter One - shows the locket - arrows left and right but nothing works!! Help!!!

annbenn
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by annbenn on May 23, 10 8:50 AM
Underneath the locket there are three options I think, you have to click on close to close out the locket picture

kkhamjani
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by kkhamjani on May 23, 10 7:26 PM
No, there's a bug in the program - nothing shows on the locket.

I don't know how anyone can do a walkthrough when I can't even get past the first screen - aargh....

omgno
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by omgno on May 23, 10 8:15 PM
Me too. I'm getting annoyed. I must have gone through 5 times and tried al ways to go forward. No luck. Fix the bug please.

kkhamjani
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by kkhamjani on May 23, 10 8:20 PM
pretty disgusted as I can't even walk through the front door - UGH!

[Post New]by sawis53 on May 24, 10 10:09 AM
i am stuck on chapter six i dont know where the lime slice goes this is very confusing nothing seems to work thank god i haven`t bought this game yet

caput
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

[Post New]by caput on May 25, 10 12:06 PM
The lime slice goes to the letter to unlock the message.

caput
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

[Post New]by caput on May 25, 10 12:23 PM
Now this is annoying. Got to the very end of the game, chapter 20, chose to skip the game and it would not let me finish from there. Looked at the walkthrough and there is supposed to be a stunning ending but not for me I guess.

[Post New]by sexylin on May 25, 10 1:25 PM
when it freezes on chapter one when the locket opens ( with no picture) if you hit menu then options then resume it goes to chapter 60 ???? don't think there is a chapter 60 but any hooo it won't let you go there or anywhere

[Post New]by pommy45 on May 25, 10 10:04 PM
sandangel52 wrote:when i start the game at the front of the house and finish i get the memory locket enter thru the door the locket opens and i dont know what to do next it wont do anything please help me

flapkat
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by flapkat on May 26, 10 2:48 PM
kkhamjani wrote:pretty disgusted as I can't even walk through the front door - UGH!

Leanda1
Clownfish
Clownfish
513 Posts

[Post New]by Leanda1 on May 28, 10 6:36 PM
I guess it's chapter 6 but I cant find the 4th for the shoes, the 4th for the needle and I don't know what to do with the lime & letter (I did see to put them together and haven't tried that yet) but I will say this is a very frustrating game. You hit hint and it just says nothing to find but there is "still something to do in the screen!!) I stopped at 30 min's and went back after the upgrade and now I know why I stopped at 30 min.

brutomemo
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

[Post New]by brutomemo on May 29, 10 11:57 AM
Hi Everyone,

the new fix is out! Thanks to BFG who helped in the testing as they could reproduce the issue in some of their machines.

Make sure the text "The Heritage 1.0.4" is displayed on the bottom right of the main screen. This guarantee you have the latest version.

Also thanks for you players for your continued support and patience.

All the best and have a great weekend/holiday.

[Post New]by patriciablake on May 30, 10 11:24 PM
I'm in and was enjoying the game but cannot put the nipple on the baby bottle and I cannot find the baby to feed. What a bummer.

helenclare
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by helenclare on Jun 9, 10 3:08 AM
I have checked I have "Heritage 1.0.4" but still having problems. The lime and the envelope are supposed to have something to do with each other in Chapter 6 but I can't make anything happen. Hints are no use - it just says "more to do here" but WHAT! Still can't find needle for the gramaphone or any of the shoe. Completely stuck here.

[Post New]by Rosietreats on Jun 9, 10 2:23 PM
I have been reading all of the posts reguarding the many problems people have been having with this game, and I gotta tell you, I have had zero issues with the game. I have a new laptop computer equipped with windows 7 and that may be why. I got through all 20 chapters with out any issues. It's a great game. I only hope more people out there have a chance to enjoy the game.

[Post New]by sswrker on Jun 12, 10 3:06 PM
Rosietreats wrote:I have been reading all of the posts reguarding the many problems people have been having with this game, and I gotta tell you, I have had zero issues with the game. I have a new laptop computer equipped with windows 7 and that may be why. I got through all 20 chapters with out any issues. It's a great game. I only hope more people out there have a chance to enjoy the game.
So how do I get past Chapter 14 the forrest with statues and the den with the missing canvas

Edited on 06/12/2010 at 3:08:02 PM PST

sammygram
Guppy
Guppy
142 Posts

[Post New]by sammygram on Jun 14, 10 1:49 PM
me too still have vfragments and hints dont help cant find ladies face and what look like ladybug piece of pink piece of green

Go to: