Locket Issue Fixed!

picman050967
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,226 Posts

Locket Issue Fixed!

[Post New]by picman050967 on May 22, 10 12:09 PM
The locket issue is fixed and being tested and will be live later today. It will be flagged in Game Manager as a "Critical Update" and will allow you to upgrade it with a click of the button.

We will post when it is live or you can close and reopen the Game Manager and if it is fixed it will notify you if you still have the game installed.

Picman

Edited on 06/04/2010 at 1:46:31 PM PST

MrsSkippy
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,388 Posts

Re:Locket Fix coming soon

[Post New]by MrsSkippy on May 22, 10 12:18 PM
Thanks Picman

[Post New]by chris122049 on May 22, 10 12:21 PM
This is why I love Big Fish..............when there are problems, Big Fish is terrific!

niagru
Guppy
Guppy
178 Posts

[Post New]by niagru on May 22, 10 12:23 PM
Yippeee!!!!!!What else can I say? Yiiipppeeeee!!!!

bitsy1949
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by bitsy1949 on May 22, 10 1:26 PM
Wow!! You guys are the best! I thought we would have to wait a few days to try this one again.

Diamond71
Guppy
Guppy
176 Posts

[Post New]by Diamond71 on May 22, 10 1:37 PM
My Thanks also.I was going crazy trying the first scene over and over.Thats where it kept taking me(back to first scene).I was just going to delete and hope for a good game tomorrow.Now hopefully I dont have to delete.

Diamond71

lorialcorn2006
Guppy
Guppy
126 Posts

[Post New]by lorialcorn2006 on May 22, 10 2:05 PM
I just downloaded the demo its 5:02 here in Florida and my game will NOT go passed the locket .I looked in the game manager and I do not yet see a fix or patch listed any idea how long it will be to get it done . I really like any kind of spooky game and buy all the spooky ones I see here -this game would be a great addition to my many spooky bigfish games but Im not having any luck getting passed that locket after 4 tries . need some help with this thanks bigfish

lorialcorn2006
Guppy
Guppy
126 Posts

[Post New]by lorialcorn2006 on May 22, 10 2:07 PM
one more question will the fix work for the demo or just the pruchased game I would like to paly the demo first if al all possable before buying the game LMK thanks Lor

[Post New]by Heesaf on May 22, 10 2:33 PM
Will the fix be for the demo version, too?

thanks!

snapnhiss
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by snapnhiss on May 22, 10 2:43 PM
It's definitely not working for the demo.

deejac
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by deejac on May 22, 10 2:47 PM
So glad I came onto the forum, downloaded the demo and played chapter 1 three times thought it was me, now I know. However will I have to purchase the game now or will it work on the demo I have downloaded.

Essie422
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by Essie422 on May 22, 10 2:50 PM
How MUCH LONGER?

niagru
Guppy
Guppy
178 Posts

[Post New]by niagru on May 22, 10 4:30 PM
I don't know but the anxiety is getting to me... the suspense......what will happen

genkicoll
Stingray
Stingray
5,732 Posts

[Post New]by genkicoll on May 22, 10 4:36 PM
The fix will work, whether it's the demo or the full version At least, that's how it's always worked in the past.

tootie564
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by tootie564 on May 22, 10 4:55 PM
the locket fix still doesn't work. downloaded the game,got in 2 more chapters and went right back to chapter 1. getting very frustrated,i really like this game and if it would work right i kniw i would love it.

[Post New]by grandmagamer49 on May 22, 10 5:05 PM
I too cannot get out of the first chapter. Keeps taking me back to the start. So will wait until the fix is in. Other than that I seem to feel the game will be fun for a FROG even if it is easy. Sometimes I do need easy, not everything has to be a brain buster for me...

patnsky
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,415 Posts

[Post New]by patnsky on May 22, 10 5:24 PM
First I live in Seattle where BF is located and it is 5.25 pm. I thought I had read where the locket problem was fixed so downloaded and started the demo. I was very engrossed in the game when after playing for 35 minutes and had finished level 3, was back to the begining.

Bummer. I do not normally like Frags, but this one was fun. Guess I will have to wait for the actual notice that the fix is in place and not listen to what someone says.

[Post New]by nosmo99_us on May 22, 10 6:25 PM
I finished chapter 13, closed the locket and was sent back to the beginning....this is very frustrating

[Post New]by rzeff0535 on May 22, 10 6:28 PM
I purchaed the game after playing the first chapter and i am now getting kicked back to the beginning. I got so frustrated that i removed it and I am now trying to download it again and it says it is downloading but it keeps finishing and then re-downloading. this has been going on for 20 minutes now. Now i'm getting angry

Essie422
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by Essie422 on May 22, 10 6:29 PM
Well, it's hours later, What's going on now? Already bought this game and can't play!

Go to: