bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Art of Murder: FBI Confidential forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Oct 24, 08 11:00 PM
Welcome to Art of Murder: FBI Confidential forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Art of Murder: FBI Confidential players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

brysweet
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

Re:Welcome to Art of Murder: FBI Confidential forum

[Post New]by brysweet on Oct 25, 08 6:03 PM
in answer to turning the lights on......you have to flip the switches then stand back to see that the back of the room is lit up....you won't know until you step back from the switches as it doesn't look any different when you are standing right there.

I have a bit of a dilemma myself, I am now in storage with the lights on and have found the dinghy,(not what I thought it was....ha ha ha), but I cannot find the suitcase with the scanner....any help on that one?

Thanks for now and later

brysweet
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by brysweet on Oct 25, 08 6:16 PM
well in answer to my own question....I found the suitcase, just had to flick more switches til that area to the left lit up...now my problem is with trying to put the suitcase back where I got it....it just keeps saying the same things over and over again and won't go back on the shelf...any ideas?

thanks again

SKYEBLUETOO
Guppy
Guppy
149 Posts

[Post New]by SKYEBLUETOO on Oct 25, 08 9:25 PM
Hi Bry,
I think you might need to put the scanner back into the suitcase first.
Not sure, but I put it back in and the suitcase went right back where I got it just fine.
Good Luck

Sho23
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by Sho23 on Oct 25, 08 11:08 PM
I am in the Museum but can't figure out what to do next, i have the lights in storage figured out but after i look at the crate through the x-ray gadget i don't know whats next. Where is the walkthrough everyone talks about? I really need it to keep playing.

[Post New]by bstuart on Oct 26, 08 6:51 PM
you need to take the scanner with you. Take the dingy too. And you will need the fire extinguisher from the hall also.

Patty60
Lobster
Lobster
98 Posts

[Post New]by Patty60 on Oct 27, 08 10:37 AM
Sho23 wrote:I am in the Museum but can't figure out what to do next, i have the lights in storage figured out but after i look at the crate through the x-ray gadget i don't know whats next. Where is the walkthrough everyone talks about? I really need it to keep playing.

After you scan the crates, put the scanner back into the case, then you should be able to go back to shelves and put the case back where you found it. Then you go back to talk to the porter again.

Patty60
Lobster
Lobster
98 Posts

Getting Lights On

[Post New]by Patty60 on Oct 27, 08 10:38 AM
Thump wrote:I read in the walkthrough that the light switches are 'randomly generated' and trial and error is needed. Hum.....
Been at clicking them for too long now and am irritated beyond reason.

Has anyone got any suggestions? ie: are the bottom two switches bright red lights any sort of clue?

This looks like a good game, but am already close to uninstalling it! Please, take pity and help if you can...

Best Regards,
Thump

Patty60
Lobster
Lobster
98 Posts

Getting Lights On

[Post New]by Patty60 on Oct 27, 08 10:42 AM
Thump wrote:I read in the walkthrough that the light switches are 'randomly generated' and trial and error is needed. Hum.....

Has anyone got any suggestions? ie: are the bottom two switches bright red lights any sort of clue?

This looks like a good game, but am already close to uninstalling it! Please, take pity and help if you can...

Best Regards,
Thump

Patty60
Lobster
Lobster
98 Posts

Getting Lights On

[Post New]by Patty60 on Oct 27, 08 10:43 AM

Best Regards,
Thump

[Post New]by celizabethb on Oct 27, 08 1:22 PM
I read the walkthru but i'm stuck on how to call this allen b. guy and day 2. i don't know his number and what to do with the business card. Can someone help??

kray1
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by kray1 on Oct 28, 08 10:16 AM
I HAVE READ AND REREAD THE WALKTHROUGH AND THINK I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING IT SAYS BUT WHEN I TRY TO LEAVE THE MUSEUM AFTER TALKING TO WARREN AND ATTEMPTING EVERYTHING SUGGESTED NICOLE STILL SAYS "I HAVE ONE MORE THING TO DO" AND I'LL BE DARNED IF I CAN FIGURE OUT WHAT THAT IS. HELP PLEASE

Dawspaws
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by Dawspaws on Oct 28, 08 2:20 PM
Just finished the game and I thought it was great. Loved the walkthrough. Couldn't have done without it. Hope there will be more like it in the future. Thanks FYI

[Post New]by ghooper on Oct 28, 08 6:56 PM
I'm having trouble playing game, it is very slow and the sound keeps breaking up and repeating. My PC meets the req's. Has anyone else had trouble?

TSM5960
Lobster
Lobster
92 Posts

COKE BOTTLE

[Post New]by TSM5960 on Oct 31, 08 8:04 PM
Will some0ne help be please. have coke bottle in subway, but can not get it to unscrew the srews on the grid. thank you all.

TSM5960
Lobster
Lobster
92 Posts

COKE BOTTLE

[Post New]by TSM5960 on Oct 31, 08 8:07 PM
TSM5960 wrote:Will some0ne help be please. have coke bottle in subway, but can not get it to unscrew the screws on the grid. thank you all

[Post New]by catkenzie on Nov 1, 08 10:47 PM
ghooper wrote:I'm having trouble playing game, it is very slow and the sound keeps breaking up and repeating. My PC meets the req's. Has anyone else had trouble?

I am having the same problem. Any suggestions

lorgran
Clownfish
Clownfish
539 Posts

[Post New]by lorgran on Nov 2, 08 7:44 AM
u have to put coke on the screws and then click on them with mouse to unscrew, they wont fall out from themselves just from coke use.

[Post New]by MsMartiniGirl on Nov 2, 08 2:03 PM
If anyone figures out how to fix the speech issue I would REALLY appreciate if you let me know.
I either have broken sentences when the talk, the text goes by to fast with no talk, and on rare occasions it works fine.
Thanks for any info!!

[Post New]by nykelli1843 on Nov 4, 08 10:22 AM
This game simply won't play correctly for me. I've downloaded it twice and it still is jerky (character gets "stuck" by a wall/door and won't move.

I contacted BG but haven't heard anything back.

Go to: