Kassy9
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

gummy drop toyko level 8.2

[Post New]by Kassy9 on Dec 24, 17 4:24 AM
How can I remove the middle paper covered?

OOo_jules_oOO
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,045 Posts

Re:gummy drop toyko level 8.2

[Post New]by OOo_jules_oOO on Dec 24, 17 4:40 AM
there are no papers covered in the middle of 8-2.. Which level is it you mean??? I also checked 82, nothing there either so its a mystery which level you are talking about.

Loonz111
Clownfish
Clownfish
876 Posts

[Post New]by Loonz111 on Dec 25, 17 11:11 AM
Maybe the OP means level 8, second tier?

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Dec 29, 17 2:59 PM
Hello Kassy9,

Thanks so much for reaching out. After starting Tokyo, Level 8-2, I noticed that Litter dropped onto the board after I made the first match. I can absolutely explain how to get rid of it.

Litter can be removed from the board by making a match next to it. Whatever Litter the match touches will be cleared away. To win Tokyo, Level 8-2, I'd also recommend making as many Lighting Bolts as possible. This will make it easier to remove the Litter and also help you reach the required score.

If you'd like to seek level help guidance in the future, I'd also recommend taking a look at the city's designated level help thread. Posting to the designated thread helps us to collect all of the advice for a city in one location, and by perusing it you might discover that another player has already received advice about your level. I've included the City Directory below:

Gummy Drop! City Directory - START HERE TO FIND LEVEL HELP

Hopefully my advice will come in handy. Please PM me or another moderator if any new questions or concerns arise. We'll be glad to help.

bfgBeruna

Go to: