bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Hotel

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on May 23, 10 12:05 AM
Help Detective Bridget Brightstone crack the case and reveal the great mystery that lies behind high walls of the Bellevue Hotel! Meet the ancient Egyptian cult in a search of almighty artifact, Marcus Antonius, King Arthur and many others who tried to keep this powerful object hidden away! Stop the evil that is raising from its grave from using the artifact’s powers to conquer the world in Hotel, a fun Adventure game.

BossBrat
Minnow
Minnow
285 Posts

Re:Hotel

[Post New]by BossBrat on May 23, 10 12:18 AM
HOW HILARIOUS IS THIS? Went to the blog to see how long this game looked to be and it was blank, excepting it said it was posted on December ?, 1969! Now that is just too funny!

sct1968
Lobster
Lobster
99 Posts

[Post New]by sct1968 on May 23, 10 12:24 AM
that is pretty funny. maybe it's the psychic blog walkthrough of the game. "we know way into the future there will be this game called hotel,and here's how to win it"

puzzledone
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,182 Posts

[Post New]by puzzledone on May 23, 10 12:37 AM
That page is always there if we get there before the current walkthrough is posted on the blog. Wait awhile for their computer to catch up with our clicks.

Helmaron
Guppy
Guppy
112 Posts

[Post New]by Helmaron on May 23, 10 12:42 AM
puzzledone wrote:That page is always there if we get there before the current walkthrough is posted on the blog. Wait awhile for their computer to catch up with our clicks.

Thank you.

I got the December 31 1969 page as well and came onhere to find out if there was a problem with my computer or with Bf.

puzzledone
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,182 Posts

[Post New]by puzzledone on May 23, 10 1:02 AM
You're welcome. One of our techie fishes explained it once, but I forgot what it is called. I guess it's just the blank on the format that they plop their new entry on. Should have wording that says You're OK, we're not. Please come back later, we're either running behind time here and just can't get it together, or software just belched.

govegril
Stingray
Stingray
5,727 Posts

[Post New]by govegril on May 23, 10 1:34 AM
Automatic buy for me. This is by the same folks that did Legend of Crystal Valley and Iron Roses. It is being released as a Collectors Edition in a couple of weeks elsewhere so I am more than happy to grab the game without bells and whistles.

Bboo2
Guppy
Guppy
109 Posts

[Post New]by Bboo2 on May 23, 10 1:59 AM
So forgetting about the date that is shone on the download page.....is there going to be a walkthrough?
I have downloaded already and played about 30 min. and found it to be errrr some fun. I found you could use that hint and enter key to much good effect.
I really think I need some help along the way in this and would like to at least be able to open one up and do a little reading there before I purchase this game.
Thanks for any response.

[Post New]by LightningSpark on May 23, 10 2:16 AM
Defiant buy for me, I love this kind of game. Gonna wait for the walkthrough first though, as, as much as I love them I do walk around a bit aimlessly at times.

BereniceP
Minnow
Minnow
227 Posts

[Post New]by BereniceP on May 23, 10 2:19 AM
This game will not play for me. I click on New Game and it just takes me back to the game manager with a minute gone from my 60min demo.
Can you help?

[Post New]by booksbooks0 on May 23, 10 2:31 AM
i noticed it was quite similar in format to Iron Roses. Not bad so far, but would also like a walkthrough.. I am a bit stuck at the moment and cannot think if what I need to do next.

strilf
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

[Post New]by strilf on May 23, 10 2:50 AM
BereniceP wrote:This game will not play for me. I click on New Game and it just takes me back to the game manager with a minute gone from my 60min demo.
Can you help?

I have exactly the same problem, will post it in technical issues too.

/strilf, over and out.

[Post New]by Coronagold on May 23, 10 5:25 AM
Homer Simpson - "I remember the last day of the '60s.....December 31, 1969."

Jeez, I have to spell everything out for ya. Want me to draw you a picture too?

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on May 23, 10 5:41 AM
Good Morning Everyone!

We do have a complete walkthrough for Hotel.
Not sure why the link is not available but I will send a note into the office to see if we can get this issue fixed.

Sorry about the inconvenience, will update the post as soon as the walkthrough goes live.

Thanks,

MargieB

jblotz237
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by jblotz237 on May 23, 10 8:15 AM
Yeah I'm not liking this game...to much to read and nothing to do with the inventory. Really do need a walkthrough with this game. Not the game for me...

gks1951
Minnow
Minnow
253 Posts

[Post New]by gks1951 on May 23, 10 11:59 AM
I didn't care for it either.No atmosphere,would have been much better if they talked, it would have livened things up a bit.If they had made it more like the art of murder, that would have helped a lot. happy gaming for those that like it.

ember89
Flounder
Flounder
2,103 Posts

[Post New]by ember89 on May 23, 10 2:38 PM
i agree with the too much text and no voice posters... the voice-acting in the short movies was good, why not extend that to the rest of the game?? it would definitely have made the game more interesting...

good luck gamers

Go to: