Welcome to Hotel forum

 
bfgFlounder
Moderator
Moderator
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Hotel forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on May 23, 10 12:05 AM
Welcome to Hotel forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Hotel players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

 
silverfiesta
Guppy
Guppy
155 Posts

Re:Welcome to Hotel forum

[Post New]by silverfiesta on May 23, 10 1:25 PM
There is supposed to be a link to a walkthrough but it sends you to nowhere. Where is the walkthrough?

 
tooshoes
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

Welcome to Hotel forum

[Post New]by tooshoes on May 23, 10 1:34 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Hotel forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Hotel players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.


Hello - this game looks very interesting however it has crashed on me twice!! Took 15 minutes of the 60 minute free play time to download it and go into the game two times only to have it crash as soon as I get in the door and am standing in front of the fountain. This one has some serious issues. Thanks

Edited on 05/23/2010 at 1:36:48 PM PST


 

Re:Welcome to Hotel forum

[Post New]by PreciousMisery on May 23, 10 5:42 PM
What is going on with these games first heritage now this one!!

 

Re:Welcome to Hotel forum

[Post New]by benjan1 on May 23, 10 5:53 PM
actually get to the part that says go to ballroom and 'five minutes later' then nothing......crash

 
cel61
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

Re:Welcome to Hotel forum

[Post New]by cel61 on May 24, 10 3:56 PM
Mine didn't make it that far before crashing. As soon as I tried to pick up the phone crash, twice.

 
gingergal
Manatee
Manatee
3,873 Posts

Re:Welcome to Hotel forum

[Post New]by gingergal on May 24, 10 6:33 PM
thanks for the headsup, after my nightmare with syberia crashing, don't want another game like that.

haven't tried the free hour, was going to use my game coupon, glad I didn't.

 

Re:Welcome to Hotel forum

[Post New]by renatemunro on May 25, 10 5:23 AM
Just finished the free hour and will certainly buy this game. I've had no problems running it whatsoever. My Syberia's also ran very well. Perhaps checking out your video card might help. I run Vista (64 bit) and have a very good video card (Nvidia Geforce 9500).

 
lorialcorn2006
Guppy
Guppy
126 Posts

Game still crashing after fix same place

[Post New]by lorialcorn2006 on May 25, 10 11:27 AM
Ok I have installed and uninsulated this game 3 time to try and fix it it will not go passed the place where Biggie and the detective are about to go to the dinning room to talk about this findings I get a screen that says 5 mins later , I hear a beep and than nothing just a black screen that I have to get out of by hitting the space bar and that sends be back to my desk top . The FIX for this game is not working and nothing has changed since I installed this and bought it this weekend.I was so hoping the fix would work but its not and I have contacted support to get my game credit back as I purchased a extra one just for this game

 
gingergal
Manatee
Manatee
3,873 Posts

Re:Welcome to Hotel forum

[Post New]by gingergal on May 25, 10 1:43 PM
renatemunro wrote:Just finished the free hour and will certainly buy this game. I've had no problems running it whatsoever. My Syberia's also ran very well. Perhaps checking out your video card might help. I run Vista (64 bit) and have a very good video card (Nvidia Geforce 9500).


thanks, but tried ALL the suggestions and the official help here it didn't work (on windows 7) for syberia.

anyway if so many people have problems with this game KNOW it won't work on mine, will wait for a fix. Be thankful that your computer likes all the games you try and isn't contrary I have to strart talking to mine better!

 

Re:Welcome to Hotel forum

[Post New]by boriquasoyyo on May 25, 10 9:01 PM
im by the fountain trying to pick up the key stuck on the cement i got the axe but i cant pick it up..how do i use the axe..i press down on my mouse ,but nothing happens..please help me .so i can go ahead and see if this gam is worhted

 
ivanbral
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
423 Posts

Re:Welcome to Hotel forum

[Post New]by ivanbral on May 25, 10 11:35 PM
boriquasoyyo wrote:im by the fountain trying to pick up the key stuck on the cement i got the axe but i cant pick it up..how do i use the axe..i press down on my mouse ,but nothing happens..please help me .so i can go ahead and see if this gam is worhted


you need the cooper wire for the key. you'll find the wire on the stone wall on the right of the reception door. check the walkthrough here:
http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/hotel-walkthrough/

 

Welcome to Hotel forum

[Post New]by RayMarie1942 on May 26, 10 11:41 AM
tooshoes wrote:
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Hotel forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Hotel players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.


Hello - this game looks very interesting however it has crashed on me twice!! Took 15 minutes of the 60 minute free play time to download it and go into the game two times only to have it crash as soon as I get in the door and am standing in front of the fountain. This one has some serious issues. Thanks

 
gingergal
Manatee
Manatee
3,873 Posts

Re:Welcome to Hotel forum

[Post New]by gingergal on May 26, 10 1:24 PM
boriquasoyyo wrote:im by the fountain trying to pick up the key stuck on the cement i got the axe but i cant pick it up..how do i use the axe..i press down on my mouse ,but nothing happens..please help me .so i can go ahead and see if this gam is worhted


like other poster said you don't use the axe on the cement, (use the copper wire) you use the axe in the basement

 
58bemb
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

Re:Welcome to Hotel forum

[Post New]by 58bemb on May 29, 10 8:22 AM
I have installed, updated, uninstalled and reinstalled and the game continues to crash on me as soon as I hit new game. It is wasting time on the demo, but not letting me find out what the game is like. Any suggestions for the continued crashing

 

Re:Welcome to Hotel forum

[Post New]by brad7101 on Jun 2, 10 6:11 PM
so what is the code to the puzzle behind the statue. I cant seem to figure it out!

 

Re:Welcome to Hotel forum

[Post New]by charmed_ones_h on Jun 16, 10 11:32 AM
having trouble with the wine bottle.

 
sharieanne
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

Re:Welcome to Hotel forum

[Post New]by sharieanne on Jun 21, 10 2:31 PM
I can't open the fusebox, have the hand and mag.glass but it just won't open Help

 

Re:Welcome to Hotel forum

[Post New]by vinolady on Jun 25, 10 10:20 AM
boriquasoyyo wrote:im by the fountain trying to pick up the key stuck on the cement i got the axe but i cant pick it up..how do i use the axe..i press down on my mouse ,but nothing happens..please help me .so i can go ahead and see if this gam is worhted


There is a coil of wire on the wall near the hotel entrance, pick it up go back to where key is, get coil from inventry put toward key then you cam pull it up

 

Re:Welcome to Hotel forum

[Post New]by vinolady on Jun 25, 10 10:26 AM
sharieanne wrote:I can't open the fusebox, have the hand and mag.glass but it just won't open Help


Click on the hand, then you have a small puzzle to do easy really

 
 
 
 
Go to: