groo101
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

my question is

[Post New]by groo101 on May 23, 10 2:07 AM
is this a real adventure game or a thinly veiled HOG like several of the adventure games seem to be? I don't have the patience for HOGs even well made ones.

groo101
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

Re:my question is

[Post New]by groo101 on May 23, 10 2:09 AM
i just checked the top 5 'adventure games, all state they are HOGs'

[Post New]by booksbooks0 on May 23, 10 2:29 AM
i have been playing for about half an hour, and so far its not really an HOG. you gotta see if you can find items and such to use, but other than that, it is more adventure type

Mojave_Rain
Shark
Shark
10,693 Posts

[Post New]by Mojave_Rain on May 23, 10 2:29 AM
The clip and the screen shots look like adventure and not HOG but I haven't tried it out either.

tribrach
Minnow
Minnow
209 Posts

[Post New]by tribrach on May 23, 10 2:52 AM
No way is this a HOG in the true sense of the term....yes there are things to be found, but they go into your inventory to be used together or alone to help move the game along.This game is an adventure with lots of wandering around ....which is why I'm desparate for the walkthrough to arrive, 'cos I'm stuck

ivanbral
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
423 Posts

[Post New]by ivanbral on May 23, 10 3:08 AM
This is a full-fledged adventure and not a HOG.

Pepper010
Stingray
Stingray
4,977 Posts

[Post New]by Pepper010 on May 23, 10 3:11 AM
Adventure.

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on May 23, 10 5:44 AM
tribrach wrote:No way is this a HOG in the true sense of the term....yes there are things to be found, but they go into your inventory to be used together or alone to help move the game along.This game is an adventure with lots of wandering around ....which is why I'm desparate for the walkthrough to arrive, 'cos I'm stuck
The game play is like an adventure game but you are given Hints to the locations of all the hot spots and entrances and exits in each scene. Just press the Hint button and you will see everthing you need to do in a scene.

Edited on 05/23/2010 at 5:45:06 AM PST

bluesinew
Minnow
Minnow
231 Posts

[Post New]by bluesinew on May 23, 10 8:00 AM
Facile Adventure game.

penrose47
Stingray
Stingray
4,597 Posts

[Post New]by penrose47 on May 23, 10 8:09 AM
THANKS LIZZIE

I gen. do not play these type of games. I always get lost OR forget something that I needed.

I am trying it and I like it because of the HINT system.
also, remember to save ( which I did not at first ) you hit "F1" key as you play.
The same as you do when typing a report or letter to save. IF NOT you will have to start over again.
THANKS for that advice from LIZZIE

Happy Gaming
PEN

viclynn17
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by viclynn17 on May 23, 10 9:40 AM
Played demo and it is adventure.

Go to: