catpang888
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

Enter Room 27

[Post New]by catpang888 on May 23, 10 6:53 AM
Help!! after my conversation with the reception and he passed me the key to my room 27, but I can't see it in my inventory, do I miss any step? When I walked up to my room, me keep standing there, not moving???

 
peh4psu
Clownfish
Clownfish
526 Posts

Re:Enter Room 27

[Post New]by peh4psu on May 23, 10 6:54 AM
You have to go back to the desk and take the key out of the "box" that is on the right wall behind the desk. I did the same thing and now i'm in the room, but have no clue what to do next. She just keeps walking around with her suitcase!

 
ivanbral
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
423 Posts

Re:Enter Room 27

[Post New]by ivanbral on May 23, 10 6:55 AM
the key is behind the reception desk on the right (wooden box). approach it, and take the key. then go back to the room 27 and use the "room key" on the door.

 

Re:Enter Room 27

[Post New]by satexasgirl on May 23, 10 7:20 AM
peh4psu wrote:You have to go back to the desk and take the key out of the "box" that is on the right wall behind the desk. I did the same thing and now i'm in the room, but have no clue what to do next. She just keeps walking around with her suitcase!



She has to put the suitcase and laptop down before moving back out. Notice that there is a armoire and table. Click on the suitcase in the inventory to put in the armoire and then the laptop to put it on the table

 
catpang888
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

Re:Enter Room 27

[Post New]by catpang888 on May 23, 10 7:48 AM
peh4psu wrote:You have to go back to the desk and take the key out of the "box" that is on the right wall behind the desk. I did the same thing and now i'm in the room, but have no clue what to do next. She just keeps walking around with her suitcase!


Thanks! I've manage to get the key.. The suitcase must put inside the closet. (click on the suitcase from inventory & put it inside the closet)

 
catpang888
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

Re:Enter Room 27

[Post New]by catpang888 on May 23, 10 7:56 AM
ivanbral wrote:the key is behind the reception desk on the right (wooden box). approach it, and take the key. then go back to the room 27 and use the "room key" on the door.


Thanks! got it!

 
peh4psu
Clownfish
Clownfish
526 Posts

Re:Enter Room 27

[Post New]by peh4psu on May 23, 10 7:59 AM
Thanks! Figured out how to get out of the room, but now what? Really need the walkthrough!

 
shian1
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

Re:Enter Room 27

[Post New]by shian1 on May 23, 10 8:36 AM
I Need a walkthrough as well. Please fix the problem

 
bball111
Guppy
Guppy
194 Posts

Re:Enter Room 27

[Post New]by bball111 on May 23, 10 9:11 AM
shian1 wrote:I Need a walkthrough as well. Please fix the problem



YES--please fix!

 
catpang888
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

Re:Enter Room 27

[Post New]by catpang888 on May 23, 10 10:08 AM
peh4psu wrote:Thanks! Figured out how to get out of the room, but now what? Really need the walkthrough!


There is a temporary walkthrough by MaggieB (written type), pls see front page of Hotel Forum under "COMPLETE WALKTHROUGH FOR HOTEL POSTED HERE".

Edited on 05/23/2010 at 10:11:01 AM PST


 
wager371
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

Re:Enter Room 27

[Post New]by wager371 on May 23, 10 2:16 PM
I went back to the fax and key box. No key in box 27! I also tried to pick up the copper wire in the courtyard but couldn't pick it up. What do I do?

 
mgpaquin
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
454 Posts

Re:Enter Room 27

[Post New]by mgpaquin on May 23, 10 2:38 PM
Got to the front desk, looked at the fax machine but there didn't seem to be anything to do with it. Approached the keys, saw the key to Room 27, hand wouldn't pick it up. This is too frustrating to waste any more time on. A huge, huge, huge from me.

 
Kira5
Squid
Squid
66 Posts

Re:Enter Room 27

[Post New]by Kira5 on May 23, 10 2:52 PM
You have to click the hand icon when you want to pik something up.

 
catpang888
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

Re:Enter Room 27

[Post New]by catpang888 on May 23, 10 3:17 PM
wager371 wrote:I went back to the fax and key box. No key in box 27! I also tried to pick up the copper wire in the courtyard but couldn't pick it up. What do I do?


Have you complete the conversation with Balter? (the receptionist), in the conversation he will mentioned that here's your key, than the key will be in the wood box itself... The copper wire is at the right side of hotel entrance.

 
catpang888
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

Re:Enter Room 27

[Post New]by catpang888 on May 23, 10 3:22 PM
mgpaquin wrote:Got to the front desk, looked at the fax machine but there didn't seem to be anything to do with it. Approached the keys, saw the key to Room 27, hand wouldn't pick it up. This is too frustrating to waste any more time on. A huge, huge, huge from me.


Have you get the fax rolls from the castle entrance where boxes of office supplies on the floor? than place the fax papers on the fax machine, it will came out the fax you want... For the keys, you must complete the conversation with Butler than the keys will be in the wood key box.

 
 
 
 
Go to: