Welcome to Brickquest forum

[Post New]by sunnie0829 on Aug 1, 09 4:18 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Brickquest forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Brickquest players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

I have reached level 10 of 10 and have not unlocked any of the othe free worlds as the game shows. what should I do

Re:Welcome to Brickquest forum

[Post New]by jaebaeli on Oct 22, 09 4:45 PM
I might be having the same issue. I keep winning games and then it inevitably takes me back to level 1. On the map i can move the indicator between only two choices. i can't seem to get to other levels.The game is paid for and unlocked. It just keeps taking me back to levels i've played before.

[Post New]by jaebaeli on Oct 23, 09 1:58 AM
I managed to get to some other levels, tough I'm not sure how. On the map, what do the numbers like 9/10, 8/10 1/10 indicate? I can't unlock the other levels though I've played the rest. I get past a level in a World and then it takes me back to some other level later that I've already played and won.. Someone please provide documentation!!!!!

[Post New]by sunnie0829 on Feb 19, 11 9:13 PM
jaebaeli wrote:I managed to get to some other levels, tough I'm not sure how. On the map, what do the numbers like 9/10, 8/10 1/10 indicate? I can't unlock the other levels though I've played the rest. I get past a level in a World and then it takes me back to some other level later that I've already played and won.. Someone please provide documentation!!!!!

[Post New]by sunnie0829 on Feb 19, 11 9:15 PM
I am still haveing the same issues, but I have been going back to relese all of critters. If it say 9 at 10 it means there is 1 monster left to free. so you have to place the whole game over. I wish Big fish to help us with that. What do you thnK

[Post New]by fishfry5 on May 24, 13 5:41 AM
brickfest is a fun game i just wish they had better instructions.

Go to: