julievg37
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

Ranch Rush 2 - Tips

[Post New]by julievg37 on May 23, 10 3:10 PM
I looked around and didn't see any real "tips" discussion area - so I'm opening this up with my best tip.

I mostly play "freeplay" but this works in any level. I keep only 2 goats even when the numbers get high, I can usually keep up with the milk requirements by keeping an eye on when they are coming back.

Once the milk is full, let the goat go back to feed and get yourself posted in front of it as soon as possible -or- just keep an eye out for the second it starts to walk back - rather than pulling the milk right after it's filled or in the middle of feeding/milking. Once it's on it's way back, then pull the milk. That way it's walking back to begin refilling PLUS it gets him back to milking machine quicker, getting the 1st of 3 walks back started sooner.

If you pull it before then he just has to walk all the back and finish feeding - then go to milk. This makes better use of the walk especially if you're placing the milking machines far away from the wildflowers!

Edited on 05/23/2010 at 3:11:27 PM PST

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

Re:Ranch Rush 2 - Tips

[Post New]by robin94122 on May 24, 10 10:46 PM
Hi!

There are many different ways to play the game, so people have different styles with what will work for them.

We have a whole Blog Walkthrough with tips for the game if you're interested.
http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/ranch-rush-2-collectors-edition-walkthrough/

Have you tried the Expert mode yet? Because I needed at least 3 goats to make those time goals, and sometimes even 4. But in Freeplay, of course, there's no timer issue.

Robin

julievg37
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by julievg37 on May 25, 10 7:44 PM
robin94122 wrote:Hi!

There are many different ways to play the game, so people have different styles with what will work for them.

We have a whole Blog Walkthrough with tips for the game if you're interested.
http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/ranch-rush-2-collectors-edition-walkthrough/

Have you tried the Expert mode yet? Because I needed at least 3 goats to make those time goals, and sometimes even 4. But in Freeplay, of course, there's no timer issue.

Robin

Hi!

Yaaa...I know what a walkthrough is...this is just a "TIP" not included in a walkthrough that I personally found helpful after playing for a while. Sooooo....let me know if it's not ok to post new tips that a walkthrough may not include.

The note that I only use two, was prefaced with that I mostly play Freeplay. But that doesn't negate that strategy and speed benefit, which was something I learned through playing and observing. However yes I would use more in expert.

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

[Post New]by robin94122 on May 25, 10 10:50 PM
Additional tips are always welcome! I just wasn't sure if you knew that many Blog Walkthroughs include a General Tips section also, as this one does.

Robin

[Post New]by Martakahyde on Jun 5, 10 7:41 PM
What is speed chain?
I can not get trophy for speed chain.

amy666
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by amy666 on Jun 8, 10 11:54 PM
to julievg37: I read your tip and it is really helpful . Usually I just pulled the milk whenever I needed it but now I try to find the right moment.

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Jun 9, 10 8:25 AM
To get a speed chain you need to do a string of the same actions. For example, plant 15 wldflowers without any other actions in between.

julievg37
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by julievg37 on Jun 15, 10 12:22 PM
amy666 wrote:to julievg37: I read your tip and it is really helpful . Usually I just pulled the milk whenever I needed it but now I try to find the right moment.

Thank you Amy.

[Post New]by leonared48 on Jul 12, 10 3:38 PM
i also do that to!!! another trick i found is pretty good is when u get a bridge put all your fuit on the small side and leave the other for your machines that way you can have room for two of everything!!!! try it it works pretty good

Go to: