Opsimath
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

Game is locked in graveyard

[Post New]by Opsimath on May 23, 10 6:19 PM
I have spoken with Theresa. Our conversation was cut short with a "... not found." and now I can do nothing. Is this a bug to be fixed?
Thank you.

Re:Game is locked in graveyard

[Post New]by OregonPandora on May 23, 10 6:21 PM
Try hitting space bar.

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on May 23, 10 7:10 PM
When you have the first dialogue with Theresa you will need to go all the way to the end of all of the conversation. Her last comment will say (not found), then hit Next in the conversation prompt. Your menu items at the lower right will disappear. Then hit the SPACE BAR and the menu items will come back.

If you exit or shut down the game instead of hitting the Space Bar your game will not be saved.

Edited on 05/24/2010 at 4:36:21 AM PST

HighlandMax
Manatee
Manatee
3,824 Posts

[Post New]by HighlandMax on May 24, 10 12:19 AM
When this happened to me, I couldn't do anything, I couldn't even shut the game down, or exit or anything. I hit my spacebar, then the menu popped up and I saved the game. Then, that unfroze it, and I was able to continue.

Opsimath
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by Opsimath on May 24, 10 4:48 AM
LizzieK wrote:Her last comment will say (not found), then hit Next in the conversation prompt. Your menu items at the lower right will disappear. Then hit the SPACE BAR and the menu items will come back.

There was no conversation prompt and space bar did nothing. I had to open the Task Manager and force the game to close. Just the thought of having to repeat everything makes me just want to uninstall the game.

moetoole
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by moetoole on May 24, 10 9:18 AM
Thanks for the hit "spacebar" instruction. Saved a lot of frustration.

bfgZambezi
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,858 Posts

[Post New]by bfgZambezi on May 24, 10 5:24 PM
Hey Fishies!

The new version of Hotel is now available and should fix the crashes that have been reported with this game. Click here for more information.

We apologize for the inconvenience and once again want to thank everyone for your patience.

-bfgZambezi

Go to: