moetoole
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

stuck on first night

[Post New]by moetoole on May 23, 10 6:36 PM
I think I have done everything up to where the walkthrough says talk to Dr. Greenleaf and then go to bed. How do you talk to Mr. Greenleaf?

Edited on 05/23/2010 at 7:26:40 PM PST

moetoole
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

Re:stuck on first night

[Post New]by moetoole on May 23, 10 8:07 PM
For some reason, I had to go back to the cellar and open the cask again, remove the stone again and take a new picture.

catpang888
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

stuck on first night

[Post New]by catpang888 on May 23, 10 11:43 PM
moetoole wrote:I think I have done everything up to where the walkthrough says talk to Dr. Greenleaf and then go to bed. How do you talk to Mr. Greenleaf?

To talk to any of the characters in the game, click on him/her and the conversation list will come out, click NEXT to jump quickly, after that just click on the sentence which you want to ask.

b00kworm
Clownfish
Clownfish
912 Posts

Re:stuck on first night

[Post New]by b00kworm on May 24, 10 1:37 AM
I think the question refers to the automatic dialogue which happens at the end of the first night. Make sure you have done everything (including the fire alarm and the search of room 25). Also make sure you use the digital camera you find there (not your own) with the laptop. After you've seen the picture of the two women, you should automatically find yourself in a conversation with Mr. Greenleaf.

Go to: