My camera is missing!

[Post New]by vanata7 on May 23, 10 7:27 PM
I am up to the point where I need a photo of the mummy. When I went to my inventory I no longer had a camera. I have no clue what happened to it. The last time I did anything with it I was trying to take a picture of the prymid pieces in mrs.greenleaf's office. Does anybody have a clue to what I may have done?

Edited on 05/23/2010 at 7:30:11 PM PST

gks1951
Minnow
Minnow
253 Posts

Re:My camera is missing!

[Post New]by gks1951 on May 23, 10 9:17 PM
Hi, I have no idea what happened to your camera.I didn't take pictures of the pyramid thing in Mrs Gs office. Try going to your last saved game and go from there.or you may have to go back to before Mrs gs office.Don't take any pictures while your there.

Good luck.

HighlandMax
Manatee
Manatee
3,824 Posts

[Post New]by HighlandMax on May 24, 10 12:15 AM
Is your inventory full ? Click the arrows to make sure the camera hasn't just been pushed out of your sight.

b00kworm
Clownfish
Clownfish
912 Posts

[Post New]by b00kworm on May 24, 10 1:32 AM
I tried to take pictures of many things I couldn't photograph and never lost my camera, so I go with HighlandMax on this.

catpang888
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

My camera is missing!

[Post New]by catpang888 on May 24, 10 5:45 AM
vanata7 wrote:I am up to the point where I need a photo of the mummy. When I went to my inventory I no longer had a camera. I have no clue what happened to it. The last time I did anything with it I was trying to take a picture of the prymid pieces in mrs.greenleaf's office. Does anybody have a clue to what I may have done?

Use the camera that comes with the game at the beginning (not the 1 that you took from the victim's room) Is your camera still there?

[Post New]by vanata7 on May 24, 10 4:57 PM
Thank you all for your replies and ideas. All I had in my inventory was matches and a flash light. I hadn't saved often enough to go back. So I turned off my game after saving. When I reopened it today I had all of my inventory back as it should be. Go fiqure! I guess my computer was as fried as I was. Thanks again for all the help. I really appreciated it.

Go to: