haggishead
Shark
Shark
13,780 Posts

Skip Button - Important

[Post New]by haggishead on May 24, 10 6:39 AM
I have reinstalled upgraded version and lo and behold THERE IS A SKIP BUTTON in this game.

Re:Skip Button - Important

[Post New]by desktopgaming on May 25, 10 6:35 AM
Yay!

See? We *do* listen!

Dave
DesktopGaming

ajuma
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,142 Posts

[Post New]by ajuma on Jan 25, 11 12:29 AM
Thanks so much for the "skip" button! Even at the DD price, I wouldn't have bought it without having the ability to skip!

Kudos Dave at Desktop Gaming!!

Safarri
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by Safarri on Jan 25, 11 10:56 AM
I was having trouble getting the gear onto the spindle in the first mini-game. I hit the skip button after 30 minutes of frustration. The game moved into the mini-game and let me play. I'm used to skip buttons meaning skip the mini-game. I don't know if this is a glitch or not. Another player was having the same problem. I'm undecided about buy. It just seems not to be fine tuned but very close.

[Post New]by desktopgaming on Jan 29, 11 2:39 PM
Hi Safarri

Yep, the Skip button skips minigames. I just posted a few hints elsewhere relating to the cog minigame (you'll be pleased to hear that's the only time that minigame appears in Magicville!).

Not really sure what happened to you there, as nobody else has ever reported anything like that, thought some people may have been using the first release of the game (which didn't have a skip button - it was added in a later update).

Dave
DesktopGaming

Go to: