bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Gingerbread Story

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Dec 26, 17 12:29 AM
Once upon a time, in a dark forest far away, young siblings Tommy and Lisa went for a short walk in the woods. When they came upon a beautiful house covered with sweets, they could hardly contain their joy. It happened that a strange old woman lived in the house. She greeted the children and invited them in to enjoy more delicious treats. As you may have already guessed, the children find themselves in great danger when the old woman locks up Tommy and demands that Lisa find the lost gingerbread man if she wants to see her brother again!

Accompany Lisa as she sets out on a strange and magical journey to find the lost gingerbread man, learn more about the evil witch and save her brother!

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

Re:Gingerbread Story

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Dec 27, 17 8:31 AM
Yikes, is this the latest clone from Intersol? Can't figure out how they can crank out a new game every month, but now they have two in one month? The cute factor is too much for me this time, never mind the fact that they probably copied most of the game from a bunch of their other clones! Whatever happened to actual quality in games?

skpjazz
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
491 Posts

[Post New]by skpjazz on Dec 27, 17 10:42 AM
Hi SynthpopAddict,

No, no, no!!! This one is NOT Intersol! LOL! If you read either of my posts, it does sound similar, but it's not. The idea of the powerups is similar, but definitely the boards and the devs are different. I didn't like the cute factor in this M3, and definitely I could not play with their sound effects, but if you read my review, you might like playing the levels in silence for a "different from Intersol" game.

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Dec 28, 17 4:28 AM
Thanks skpjazz for the feedback. It's still too much an overdose of cute factor and too much like several other games I already have for me to play though.

Go to: