bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Viking Brothers 3 Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Dec 26, 17 12:29 AM
Welcome to Viking Brothers 3 Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Viking Brothers 3 Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

bettums
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

Re:Welcome to Viking Brothers 3 Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bettums on Dec 26, 17 5:43 AM
Stuck on level 2. Tried in both modes but it won't go any further when I finish the level. anyone else having that problem?

bbeaver1946
Guppy
Guppy
122 Posts

[Post New]by bbeaver1946 on Dec 26, 17 8:46 AM

Edited on 12/26/2017 at 2:53:51 PM PST

porkyfish
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by porkyfish on Dec 26, 17 12:38 PM
same issue as bettums,,,,,characters stop and game will not continue

porkyfish
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by porkyfish on Dec 26, 17 2:59 PM
was able to finish level 2 after doing tasks in order, removed barricade after talking to Vikings...hope that helps..ran out of time on demo..maybe game require a patch or update???

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Dec 26, 17 2:59 PM
Hello Everyone,

I'm swimming by to provide some help.

bettums: Thanks for reaching out. I've provided a response to this inquiry in the thread below, and I hope my suggestions help fix the game:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Viking Brothers 3 Collector's Edition here.

porkyfish: It sounds like your game is freezing, and I'm really sorry to hear that. Let's try some troubleshooting.

First, check that the computer's video card driver is up to date. This driver directs how to display the computer's graphics, and installing a newer version can fix a number of technical issues. Please also run the game in Administrator Mode to improve its relationship with the computer. The following help pages contain those instructions:

Update Video Card Driver (Computer)
Run Game as Administrator

If these suggestions don't fix the game, please contact our Technical Support Team for the next solution.

Going forward, to ensure that the Moderation Team sees and responds to any technical inquiries about this game, please post to the designated thread:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Viking Brothers 3 Collector's Edition

Edited on 12/26/2017 at 3:01:59 PM PST

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Dec 26, 17 3:06 PM
Before swimming off, I'd like to thank you all for your patience as my fellow moderators and I work to remove spam posts each morning. Due to a significantly higher volume of spam posts and the recent holidays, this process has taken longer than usual recently. We understand how frustrating spam posts can be and are exploring different solutions to this new issue. However, we do ask that all players keep the Forum Rules in mind when posting, especially:

Do not respond to or comment on posts or discussions that break the rules. Report the post or discussion to a moderator. Contributing, even to mention that something breaks the rules, keeps that discussion visible and aggravates the problem.

Spam posts break the Forum Rules, and discussing it can lengthen the removal process. You're always welcome to report the spam by sending a PM to a moderator or clicking the icon with a red exclamation point on it. We'll investigate the posts and taken action as deemed necessary.

Thank you for your help with this, and please have a lovely week.

bfgBeruna

suead
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by suead on Dec 28, 17 8:13 PM
Can't get the totem poles in Level 36 to move. Have looked at the strategy guide but the advice there did not help.

[Post New]by ThreeG on Dec 29, 17 3:02 PM
I'm having the same trouble as suead. This is the first problem and only problem I've encountered so far. I've tried every combination possible, but nothing removes the columns. Any help/suggestions appreciated.

sherstar
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by sherstar on Jan 6, 18 1:07 PM
totems disappear if you click on the stones with symbols in right order - look at symbols on totems from top down and click on stones with symbols in same order - hope this helps

[Post New]by Stormbuddy on Jan 6, 18 9:53 PM
Just wondering how you access bonus chapter. Have completed main game and 5 tavern games with 3 stars then when I go back to main menu and select bonus chapter it says I need to complete the main adventure first?? Help please.

Viking Brothers 3 Collector's Edition accessing bonus games

[Post New]by smittygirl on Jan 12, 18 10:44 PM
I'm having the same issue as Stormbuddy. Bigfish, can you answer this?

[Post New]by Tooldforgames on Feb 2, 18 5:49 PM
I am having the same trouble on how to access the bones chapter. I only got one star on some, but that shoudn't matter.. Help please!!

[Post New]by ericamc on Feb 23, 18 4:17 PM
Has anyone gotten a response on the bonus chapter not unlocking?

Go to: