purchase coins

[Post New]by Piper1964 on Dec 26, 17 5:50 PM
when you run out of coins, a screen pops up with an offer of coins for cash. I tried to purchase 300 coins at 99 cents but it won't go through. What am I doing wrong?

skpjazz
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
491 Posts

Re:purchase coins

[Post New]by skpjazz on Dec 26, 17 9:04 PM
I never encountered that offer! I have seen a popup that tells you to replay earlier levels to obtain more coins....which is what you'll have to do. My advice is to do everything you can to win a level before buying powerups.

I don't know how far you are in the game, but really work on creating the match 4s and 5s, and combine the powerups they create as much as you can. My favorite is the match 5 in a row, which will eliminate all of the same tiles you exchange it with. It's free of course, and the one you buy is fairly expensive! It's possible to exchange two of those side by side for a serious clearing out. This game requires a lot of replaying certain levels to see what works best for each one. Experiment with combining all the various powerups.

I assume you noticed that after you lose a level, the option to buy 5 extra moves for 150 coins will pop up. It's easy to accidentally click on that (which I have), but obviously you will definitely run out of coins if you do that. So avoid that for sure LOL!
Good luck!

Edited on 12/26/2017 at 9:14:13 PM PST

skpjazz
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
491 Posts

[Post New]by skpjazz on Dec 27, 17 3:10 PM
Update to my post above:

Since I hadn't played this game for a while, I have been replaying to refresh my memory. I did come across the popup to buy more coins (best buy of 99 cents for 300) which Piper1964 posted above. It's not an option that's really available in this game; I assume it was an oversight on the dev's part in not taking out this popup. I'm also guessing that this game must have been a free-to-play game once upon a time?

There was a review on the main game page where they gave a one star review because (rightfully so) they didn't think they should have to pay to level up in the game. I seriously doubt that BFG would sell a game that you have to pay extra money to continue in the game. I have played the entire game, and believe me, that mistaken option doesn't work, and you definitely do not have to pay anything extra to continue playing the game.

It's really a shame that this game has several negatives that prevents a lot of potential players from even trying it. It's also a shame that the developers didn't "clean-up" this game prior to releasing it on the various game sites.

I just happened to overlook all the negatives and found that I enjoyed the challenge of playing this game.

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Jan 9, 18 11:01 AM
Hey Piper1964 and skpjazz,

Thank you so much for bringing this to our attention. We haven't been able to recreate that pop-up on our end, but I can definitely pass along the information from this thread so we can better investigate. If anyone has a screenshot of this pop-up, please send it to our Technical Support Team so we can have that on-hand.

I want to reassure that this button does not work and will not charge a player's Big Fish Games account if it is clicked. We apologize for any confusion or inconvenience this situation has caused.

If there are additional questions or concerns, please feel free to PM me or another Moderator. We'll do everything we can to help.

bfgArinelle

Go to: