I Spy Fantasy

bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

I Spy Fantasy

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on May 25, 10 12:05 AM
Explore three fantastical worlds filled with unique characters, fun games and challenging I Spy riddles. During your travels, search for lost treasures beneath the sea, command a mission on an alien planet, or invade a castle to defeat the dragon and rescue the princess. Encounter challenges and wonderful surprises as you guide these exciting adventures. Dive into an I Spy Fantasy in this fun and exciting Hidden Object game.

Re:I Spy Fantasy

[Post New]by youngwvmomma on May 25, 10 12:33 AM
I made it one minute into the demo hour. This is a children's game and would be wonderful for young kids who are learning how to do hidden object games though.

BossBrat
Minnow
Minnow
285 Posts

[Post New]by BossBrat on May 25, 10 12:35 AM
This game is pretty old. I bought it a long time ago - for my granddaughter - who was about 8 or 9 at the time - and she's 11 now. I played it with her and it's a great game for parents to play with their younger children. There are some parts that are a little more difficult and having an adult available to help is a pretty good idea with this one. On a scale of 1 to 5, I give it a 4 for children and a 1 for adults.

mmemubon
Guppy
Guppy
112 Posts

[Post New]by mmemubon on May 25, 10 12:52 AM
I have no kid, so not for me.

bella81762
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
24,424 Posts

[Post New]by bella81762 on May 25, 10 12:52 AM
4 years old to be exact,,,,was hoping tgt would be puppetville 2

AnnieO_2424mad
Guppy
Guppy
197 Posts

[Post New]by AnnieO_2424mad on May 25, 10 1:09 AM
Can anyone comment as to the length of this game? I might buy it for my two nieces.

TerryMann
Shark
Shark
10,717 Posts

[Post New]by TerryMann on May 25, 10 1:28 AM
Hi, Fishies, To answer Annies' post, no I apologize don't know the length. My son found this game to be fairly easy, I know many members who have children, nieces, newphews, grandchildren who would consider purchasing this game for them. That's the great thing about Big Fish, the variety of games this site has to offer. Happy Gaming!!!

ember89, you make consider this one for your niece, though it may be a little too easy for her.

bribling
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,396 Posts

[Post New]by bribling on May 25, 10 1:29 AM
These games always have wonderful graphics but I have not yet bought one. Even with the narration turned off, I find these games a little slow. This might be ideal for young children.

If you played the last game in this series, you will note that some scenes have been recycled. The scenes in the Knight fantasy are all or most from the last game. I still love the images though and was glad to see them again but, that is another reason I will not buy.

One day I would like to see Scholastic make a HOG for older kids (like me!), I have been a fan of Scholastic most of my life and would like to buy a game from them but, not yet.

tuttepeever
Herring
Herring
366 Posts

[Post New]by tuttepeever on May 25, 10 1:35 AM
Oh my God, I played the Demo for 5 minutes and deleted it. Please don't make these type of games as a daily option for those of us who want a good game and need to fill up our punch cards. The month is coming to a close and I am becoming desperate for something really enjoyable and challending.

catathang
Guppy
Guppy
188 Posts

[Post New]by catathang on May 25, 10 5:09 AM
tuttepeever wrote:Oh my God, I played the Demo for 5 minutes and deleted it. Please don't make these type of games as a daily option for those of us who want a good game and need to fill up our punch cards. The month is coming to a close and I am becoming desperate for something really enjoyable and challending.
I agree. They should have somewhere on the opening page for 'kids games'.I too am always looking for a way to fill my punch card.

samwise50
Guppy
Guppy
160 Posts

[Post New]by samwise50 on May 25, 10 5:13 AM
Thanks guys for your comments. I won't even bother to download

nanaseaweed
Guppy
Guppy
191 Posts

[Post New]by nanaseaweed on May 25, 10 5:42 AM
I bought this game about 3 years ago for my grandkids. It was 19.95 then. It is a good buy at 6.99. My version had someone who spoke to the kids and read the words for them. There was an ear they pressed for help. They enjoyed it and replayed it a lot. They were 4 and 8 at the time. It was challenging for the 8 year old and he loved the space one the best. My Granddaughter loved the princess one. Pop and I, Nana, weren't bored either! Great little game!
Nana

kkbodine
Guppy
Guppy
131 Posts

[Post New]by kkbodine on May 25, 10 5:55 AM
I bought this game on disc for my 14 year old 5 years ago when she was 9. It was amusing to her but 'kiddyish'. It is definately designed for the younger crowd and has a pretty decent length, kept her entertained for a couple hours or so.

tedderpic
Flounder
Flounder
2,029 Posts

[Post New]by tedderpic on May 25, 10 6:22 AM
Not for me ..found it slow to respond ...and my grandkids are to old for this game..

[Post New]by batmanfish on May 25, 10 6:26 AM
The constant Hidden Object Games being released by BigFish day after day after day is starting to get annoying. There are other Genres out there. Please stop making 85% of your releases Hidden Object Games. I'm seriously thinking of deleting my paid account because I'm getting tired of not seeing any new games except for hidden object games day after day after day after day...

Chexmixmonet
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,816 Posts

[Post New]by Chexmixmonet on May 25, 10 6:44 AM
I Spy was my first HOG....when I was 20....I would make a beeline for the kids' corner every time my DH would need to go to the apple store for something or other.

OLDBAY
Clownfish
Clownfish
629 Posts

[Post New]by OLDBAY on May 25, 10 7:49 AM
1 minute , I thinks that's a record for me ,,,Try it ,,,see how long you last ?

penrose47
Stingray
Stingray
4,597 Posts

[Post New]by penrose47 on May 25, 10 8:22 AM
I am sorry, but HOG have NOT been everyday.

I LOVE HOGS ( as most players do ) and hate TM & some M3 ..But I do NOT complain for other fishies love them.
i just wait. As i am waiting I play some of the online games, chat, or play some of my games that I have already bought.

FISHIES that Love TM's , LF's, And M3's ENJOY!

Happy Gaming
PEN
BFG would not be in business if they never offered "DIFFERENT" games. MOST game sites do offer the IHOG & HOG because they are the TOP sellers.

Airmid
Squid
Squid
70 Posts

[Post New]by Airmid on May 25, 10 8:26 AM
Well, hmmm, I actually lasted the hour . I've played other I Spy's and get a kick out of the clues. Course, I did turn off the dialogue. As another fishy pointed out it seems some backgrounds have been reused.

While a kids game, once you get into playing the objects aren't that easy to find. I enjoyed the hour, but won't spend a credit on the game. I finished two parts....wonder how many more there are? A little entertainment for a real sweltering day!!

have fun

lanzakaren
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by lanzakaren on May 25, 10 8:39 AM
worst game ever and it took ages when you found the things before you could carry on to the next item.

Go to: