bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Post any Amazing Pyramids technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on May 25, 10 1:23 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

Pixielate
Guppy
Guppy
159 Posts

Re:Post any Amazing Pyramids technical issues here only

[Post New]by Pixielate on May 25, 10 12:39 PM
I was playing a pyramid named "Animals". After partridge and tortoise there was venturi and cizeta. ??? When I looked those up, all I found were cars by those names. Is this technical or just dumb?

Merkredy
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by Merkredy on May 25, 10 12:50 PM
Hi
I am developer of a game.

Yes. You are right! We got problem there... Car names generates among animals names
Updated version of game will be available as soon as possible...
It will be an annnouncement on the forum.

Best Regards,
Oleg Sereda

[Post New]by ittybittykitty on May 25, 10 10:27 PM
I can't seem to save my progress through the game - I got through the first seven levels in one session and expected to continue later. But when I restarted the game, I had to re-enter my name and start again with day 1.

Is it supposed to be like this? I'd like to get to the more difficult levels, but I don't want to have to start from scratch every time! I just don't have that kind of time... Please let me know if there's a way to save my progress.

mountfalcon
Lobster
Lobster
99 Posts

[Post New]by mountfalcon on May 26, 10 9:00 AM
Regards saving - make sure you press 'save and exit' otherwise the progress is lost - if you simply quit, there's no autosave.

[Post New]by gmameann on Jan 5, 11 6:03 AM
After winning, area sparkles, then stops, frozen unless I control, alt, delete, then when I go back, it is still frozen in place??

[Post New]by gelles on Jan 19, 11 5:08 PM
This game is frustrating. Frustration is the opposite of fun or challenge, which is what a game ought to be. The lack of options, so as not to lose the pieces of the puzzle already accomplished, is a major drawback. The 'zoom' motion after a correctly guessed word is giving me motion sickness.

Despite the above, I like the game. It would be an excellent game if the option to 'save' the pieces of the puzzle already completed, and not lose ALL of the days or pieces of the puzzle already gained. Why not just lose the one piece of the puzzle that you did not accomplish, and provide an option to successfully complete the 'missed' piece later in the gameÉ

Not sure I like all the 'sparkles' all of the time either. I'm posting this in the hope that an upgrade to the game is in the works.

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on May 25, 11 1:56 PM
Hello everyone,

Just wanted to let you know that there is a new build for this game that improves game play based on customer feedback in the Forums and one can now pass levels easier.

If you'd like this version, please uninstall and reinstall your game. Thank you!

-bfgArnoStyx

Go to: