spruella
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

chronicles of mystery, ERRORS

[Post New]by spruella on May 25, 10 6:14 AM
jeeeeeezum!! I have been playing this game for 2 days, last night I saved my game and as it was saving an 'error' pops up, this morning I go to play it, and there is nothing but 'black screen' which means I HAVE TO START ALL OVER!! I have had several errors with this game, but this one really ANNOYS me! I don't think I will be bothering 'starting over' ....i am running windows xp, none of the other games give me problems. this game is FULL OF BUGS

Re:chronicles of mystery, ERRORS

[Post New]by feistylilcwgrl on Jun 6, 10 2:12 PM
So its not just me? The exact thing happened to me today. I can start game new but cant pull up last saved game. When I try, it locks up on a black screen. Let me know if anyone has the solution to this problem.

PetMice
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by PetMice on Jun 13, 10 7:52 AM
sorry no solution but a report of similar problem. It had been saving fine and then suddenly it refused. Gave me a blank screen and the error report that CoM.exe programme had failed......? I have shut down several times and tried again. Still no joy. I have now updated failsafe and java and will try again. Fingers crossed.

PetMice
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by PetMice on Jun 13, 10 8:19 AM
following updates. The problem still exists it just WILL NOT save! HELP Please!!!!!!

Go to: