Daisy_May
Stingray
Stingray
5,050 Posts

Has anyone played this game?

[Post New]by Daisy_May on May 25, 10 6:18 AM
I just spotted this TM game on the games list and came to read up on it but there's not a single member comment about it in the forum.

Wondering if anyone has played this game and if so what did you think?

(And I'm wondering about length as usual too).

Re:Has anyone played this game?

[Post New]by happylabs717 on Jul 17, 10 3:58 PM
Played it, bought it, liked it. There is a glitch in level 13 though. The one customer orders a white milk shake in a bottle but when you try to deliver it she will not take it. Not sure why. She should take it.

[Post New]by savvy_mama on Aug 8, 10 7:42 PM
happylabs717 wrote:Played it, bought it, liked it. There is a glitch in level 13 though. The one customer orders a white milk shake in a bottle but when you try to deliver it she will not take it. Not sure why. She should take it.

I just ran into that same glitch trying out the trial version - was planning to buy it, but how do you get past the glitch?

Cheetarah
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by Cheetarah on Sep 3, 11 10:59 AM
I'm also wondering where this glitch came from. I played this game a couple of years ago and don't remember it being there. Wonder what happened. It's a basic point and click TM game, but there are quite a few levels to play and the new items that are added make it a little more difficult as you progress. I think it's a fun game.

ashca
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by ashca on Aug 21, 12 3:25 AM
You can beat level 13 even with the glitch. I've played the whole game and got expert on all but 1 level. Enjoyed the game but finished it in 1 day, a little too easy for me,

[Post New]by savedbygrace1955 on Feb 25, 14 6:47 AM
happylabs717 wrote:Played it, bought it, liked it. There is a glitch in level 13 though. The one customer orders a white milk shake in a bottle but when you try to deliver it she will not take it. Not sure why. She should take it.

[Post New]by savedbygrace1955 on Feb 25, 14 6:50 AM
love this game but there are a couple levels where she stands around instead of delivering the drinks. would be nice to see a golden hearts 2 with bugs

Go to: