Ever wondered who your friends actually are?

[Post New]by LumiereM on Dec 27, 17 5:28 AM
I don't have many friends, so I remember most of them, especially the top 5 quickest fingers that show up on every HOS and especially the top 5 of the new Christmas room HOS.

Anyone know their friends in real life? Ever wonder who they are and what they look like?

BernDover2, this one is sort of for you. You seem to _almost_ always outrun me. Belladonna, you, too!

I remember Crystal, but she unfriended me once I went MIA for a couple of months during Summer. That still hurts. : (

Happy Holidays, everyone!
Maria-Maria

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

Re:Ever wondered who your friends actually are?

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Dec 27, 17 5:45 AM
Well...........hubby tells me you guys are "not real"..........

Theorem
Flounder
Flounder
2,290 Posts

[Post New]by Theorem on Dec 27, 17 6:16 AM
Mmhh... of course we are real!! Tsk!!! :-Þ

Though I never met anyone in real life (I am a bit far away from most of you!), I almost (almost!) know who all my friends are, because we chat, exchange PMs, post here. I don't really care what you look like but I surely enjoy "knowing" you! Okok, kind of!

Not real?? Tsktsktsk!!!!!

napoeon
Catfish
Catfish
1,565 Posts

[Post New]by napoeon on Dec 27, 17 6:44 AM
sbaker2318 wrote:Well...........hubby tells me you guys are "not real"..........

What????......I'm not real?????.....

Emmzy500
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

[Post New]by Emmzy500 on Dec 27, 17 7:14 AM
I have 89 friends on my list (well not anymore since I have a new laptop so am waiting until Customer Support can held me) but out of them all the only one I know is my mum who got me into the game xD I wrote them all down though so can re add them once I get my old data back

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Dec 27, 17 7:30 AM
sbaker2318 wrote:Well...........hubby tells me you guys are "not real"..........

Some of my favorite imaginary friends are on here... I know because the voices said so..... also hubby who must be related to sbaker's hubby.... hmmm... wonder if they are imaginary, too??.... Shirley my dogs are real....

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Dec 27, 17 7:37 AM
Don't call me "Shirley"!

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Dec 27, 17 7:45 AM
sbaker2318 wrote:Don't call me "Shirley"!

HAHAHAHA..... but wasn't the response: Stop calling me Shirley.... great, now the voices are arguing....Looks like I picked the wrong week to give up smoking....

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Dec 27, 17 8:11 AM
napoeon wrote:

What????......I'm not real?????.....

Well.........I post and read everybody's posts.........but what you just said........it would be EXACTLY what I would have said!!!

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Dec 27, 17 8:13 AM
gohill wrote:
sbaker2318 wrote:Don't call me "Shirley"!

HAHAHAHA..... but wasn't the response: Stop calling me Shirley.... great, now the voices are arguing....Looks like I picked the wrong week to give up smoking....

Yes, you are right.........been too many years FRANKLY........since I watched that movie!!!

🚬.........NEVER!!

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Dec 27, 17 8:37 AM
Regarding Airplane! ....... I was curious about the expression:

and of the movie's many memorable gags, arguably the most enduring is the moment when reluctant pilot Ted Striker (Robert Hays) tells Dr. Rumack (Leslie Nielsen), “Surely you can't be serious,” and Rumack replies, “I am serious — and don't call me Shirley.”

susiewastaken
Salmon
Salmon
2,847 Posts

[Post New]by susiewastaken on Dec 27, 17 9:22 AM
I'm real, too, LumiereM !!!

Know what you mean about being deleted, but some players are bugged seeing red flags in their group...and you can't pm everyone. Happened to me after a long absence with moving. Simply re-invited the friend and he is still one of my best.
(try it..ya never know)

Hey, Airplane fans: yes, we love it too, but another must see: Idiocracy !
(your family will be quoting "It's what plants crave!")

eastendteddy
Salmon
Salmon
2,821 Posts

[Post New]by eastendteddy on Dec 27, 17 9:48 AM
I am NOT real????????????? what happened to moi??
I know I am bent wohahahahaha but I thunck I am real .
At least that is what Fuzzy's vocies tell me
Wait me go check in da mirrior//////////////////////////
Yep me real da mirrior cracked.

Have not meet anyone from here or on my friends list to far from you all but still does not make you real to me ,,,***** shut up yes they are real ,,,, slaps on shoulder
oppsie almost slaped but me NO hits a Lady .

So effin ya no be real GETS outofmehead but ya kin stay in me cause NO dust bunnies der so ya be safe

OH OH OH gots an idearer I will ask Sharp_Eye Ada when I calls later to wish her a HAPPY BIRTHDAY she will know iffin me be real cause she mart cookie

Shirleygames
Minnow
Minnow
268 Posts

[Post New]by Shirleygames on Dec 27, 17 10:37 AM
Wait a minute me name is Shirley and I have been teased about that line for years,
Also "Shirley to goodness, Shirley not,"

Shirley is my name and I am a real person

Czoe
Herring
Herring
334 Posts

[Post New]by Czoe on Dec 27, 17 10:53 AM
I've had some fun pm conversations with friends, and yes, you can get to know them, (and them you, also). Kind of like pen-pals. Nothing wrong with that. Entertaining and enlightening, especially when living in the same area, bemoaning the weather, and small talk of lives that intersect in interests.

I care about them, and would never invade anyone's privacy.

I've read about friends getting together in London (how delightful and intriguing). Maybe someday reveal my Facebook page to a few (not that I pay much attention to it).

Really, though, nobody has to worry about meeting fellow MCrs, because...well ... we are just so darned nice, and all.

july1277
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
475 Posts

[Post New]by july1277 on Dec 27, 17 11:00 AM
Out of my nearly 100 friends, I only really know one of them.

Rahia
Catfish
Catfish
1,507 Posts

[Post New]by Rahia on Dec 27, 17 11:15 AM
I'm not real, I am in truth a figment of my own imagination. Well, that is what my husband says but why then is he with me if I am not real? Oh, now I am confused!

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Dec 27, 17 11:19 AM
Rahia wrote:I'm not real, I am in truth a figment of my own imagination. Well, that is what my husband says but why then is he with me if I am not real? Oh, now I am confused!

I'm currently of the opinion that we are all in the matrix and the devs are the robots trying to keep us happy and content playing this game so we don't suspect anything...

Rahia
Catfish
Catfish
1,507 Posts

[Post New]by Rahia on Dec 27, 17 12:05 PM
Ahhh, now I'm plugged in! They are watching me! *grabs tinfoil hat* I'm safe! That pesky AI can't find me now. Nope...nope. *watches lights blink on the pc* I think they found me, gohill! I need a backup plan. I know, I'll just go casually stroll through the Castle and look for that pesky tree. If I'm in game they have no reason to think we are on to them. Right? Right? This tinfoil hat is kind of itchy by the by.

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on Dec 27, 17 12:30 PM
You guys are the realest (is that a word), most compassionate and giving people on this planet. So if you're a figment of my imagination, that's ok by me.

This is where I come to share the ups and downs of the game and real life. To shed a tear or a chuckle with friends who understand.

So if y'all aren't real and I'm really living in a padded cell, I'm good with that. LOL

Go to: