icypup
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

gold on level 10.

[Post New]by icypup on Dec 27, 17 7:56 AM
I have tried and tried and cannot get gold? Any pointers?

joybelle_1
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

Re:gold on level 10.

[Post New]by joybelle_1 on Dec 28, 17 1:23 AM
I cant get it either...hey somebody..please help us. I have followed the strategy guide..and cant come near it because even though I cast invisibility..I keep losing workers in the seconds where it wears off and I need to cast again...I have plenty of mana. Guess I should have picked ("spells last longer" as my bonus lol)

Edited on 12/28/2017 at 1:26:22 AM PST

joybelle_1
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by joybelle_1 on Dec 28, 17 4:34 AM
Ah..I got it. I followed the strategy guide for the first bit..but withdrew my worker from the mill and just harvested the wheat. I totally ignored the stones at the top near the exeleration spell..and therefore did not have to get anymore gold..and had plenty of mana to just keep for invisibility too. I released all workers to build and cut trees. They had to stop and get wheat once..but that was when I renewed the invisibility spell..and had time to spare. Hope that helps.

Edited on 12/28/2017 at 4:35:00 AM PST

alw60
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
7 Posts

[Post New]by alw60 on Jan 1, 18 3:51 PM
Thank you joybelle 1! I finally got gold. Too hung up on the strategy guide and couldn't get it done.

unclepaul
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
467 Posts

[Post New]by unclepaul on Apr 8, 18 12:23 PM
I did not bother with the mill or the stones and acceleration spell at the top.

1. Obtained food, harvested wood at top of path and , built Druids temple.
2. Harvested tree opening up left and harvested food and built hut. (3 workers)
3. Put one worker in temple harvested mana, then more food.
4. Released worker from temple Killed skeleton at left and started harvesting 3 trees from bottom .
5 Built workers hut (4 workers), placed one worker in temple harvested manna and food to get to at least 160 manna.
6. Used invisibility build and placed worker in Sawmill , harvested wood to get 250 wood, may need to harvest some food. Then released worker from Sawmill harvested food and then used the Invisibility a second timne to build wagon using 4 workers. Finished in 3.05 but possible to do better.

Go to: