The End

The End

[Post New]by haileymarie on May 25, 10 2:11 PM
Game worked great on my new Dell with Windows 7. Got to the end - and....nothing!!! Did it truly end with that easy butterfly game or did I miss something? Gram

Re:The End

[Post New]by sexylin on May 25, 10 3:48 PM
i don't have windows 7 i have vista and got the same ending :/ kinda lame but the game was fun....

honeybun3403
Guppy
Guppy
124 Posts

[Post New]by honeybun3403 on May 31, 10 10:32 PM
okay, me too! Where's the "stunning conclusion"?

pansy12
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by pansy12 on Jun 2, 10 1:01 PM
Hi brilliant game, what happened to the end????

xirone
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by xirone on Jun 2, 10 2:55 PM
I didn´t hear what the ghosts / spirits was saying to her, the music drowned the voices. Did get that they had been waiting for her, a sequel maybe?

Zoesgran
Herring
Herring
365 Posts

Re:The End SPOILER

[Post New]by Zoesgran on Jun 2, 10 3:29 PM
I didn't hear the ghosts voices either, apart from the word "congratulations" Then the next scene you saw the locket under a chair in the garden, and text came on the screen "For all of you who have shared my memories I have lots to tell you" So maybe there will be a sequel.

kinget
Guppy
Guppy
154 Posts

[Post New]by kinget on Jun 12, 10 9:22 AM
I didn't get the stunning conclusion either. When I tried to play again, it took me to the beginning of chapter 20. I got to the coal and it vanished before I could use it. Now I can't get past it at all. Very frustrating, because I loved the game right up till the end! It does sound from the comments here that nothing was revealed that would make sense of the story, however. Disappointing.

[Post New]by MissEmma1 on Jun 13, 10 5:30 AM
Is that butterfly game really the end???? When it says excellent job, it takes me back to the beginning of that level. Very bad ending if that's it.

[Post New]by magdalina51 on Jun 13, 10 10:56 AM
got to the end love the game but disapointing end takes you back to the start very bad ending i think..

[Post New]by wind10 on Jun 14, 10 4:59 PM
I didn't realize the yellow butterfly game was the end until I read it on here. I have uninstalled and reinstalled it 3 times thinking it was stuck. How stupid can a ending get.....

stanliness
Minnow
Minnow
255 Posts

[Post New]by stanliness on Jun 18, 10 1:46 PM
I'm with all of you - thought there was something wrong with the program and replayed the last set too. Very poor ending to a game I really enjoyed.

bobbiemark
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by bobbiemark on Jun 18, 10 1:58 PM
just finished Heritage, thought the ending was very poor still dont understand it any one feel the same. Enjoyed the game

Edited on 06/18/2010 at 2:00:00 PM PST

Vaugh
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,254 Posts

[Post New]by Vaugh on Jun 18, 10 2:28 PM
First off, all of you welcome to the pond

I really liked this game even though the reviews were not that great. I thought it was a lot of fun. Yes, I was surprised at the game ending . Looks like there will be a sequel.

[Post New]by trishinomaha1 on Jun 19, 10 9:28 AM
Bah - I couldn't believe the ending either - I figure there's [u]got to be a sequel right? Right? Hopefully they don't leave us hanging like this.

[Post New]by Patty19 on Jun 22, 10 4:14 PM
What a disappointment. If this ends with the butterfly they need to come up with another thought. Really enjoyed this PC game but totally disappointed with end.

mysticmomma
Guppy
Guppy
106 Posts

[Post New]by mysticmomma on Jun 25, 10 5:54 PM
.I agree with you all. Expected more at the end and tried to see if I missed something too. Thought they would tell her that she was the decendant of the baby who "died" while traveling. Always asumed the mom gave the baby to a family member to keep her safe. I do hope there is a sequel to clear this all up cause I liked it till the end...

[Post New]by kimberleyone on Jun 26, 10 12:15 PM
Awful ending. Expected this game to go on a lot more. Paid 8 dollars for about an hour and a half. Rubbish

mcac
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by mcac on Jul 4, 10 11:14 AM
I finished the game, I replayed the last chapter with the music on and it WAS stunning. I didn't understand it!!!!
I don't want a sequel until somebody explains this one!

[Post New]by SGIBSON on Jul 11, 10 1:43 PM
It leads you to believe there is more when it says Several decades later--
would love an answer--Why did it end with the Yellow butterfly game?

Grnmeadow
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by Grnmeadow on Jul 17, 10 2:58 PM
This is the game that I will think twice about buying the sequel to. All I heard on the last chapter is "Baby, my Baby". Then the puzzle and that was it. I don't care to play games that don't make sense especially ones that lead you on and then drop you like a hot potato.

Go to: