sammy219
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

Please can we have some response from BFG about the latest announcement on our game

[Post New]by sammy219 on Dec 28, 17 1:26 AM
What does this mean? I guess that they won't be supporting the game through BF site anymore, which I assume would mean no new events etc. Anyone have any more information about this?

Edited on 12/28/2017 at 5:39:42 AM PST

sammy219
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

Re:No longer updating site message

[Post New]by sammy219 on Dec 28, 17 1:28 AM
Oh I guess we won't have access to the new areas after all?????

sammy219
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

Re:No longer updating site message

[Post New]by sammy219 on Dec 28, 17 1:41 AM
Oh I I just tried to access the game through their site but it doesn't work for me. I guess I will be contacting their support. I think maybe it only covers European users? I am in Australia

sammy219
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

Re:Devs No longer updating site. Does this mean goodbye BFG???

[Post New]by sammy219 on Dec 28, 17 5:32 AM
Well I have had a reply, and with a bit of fiddling with my Flashplayer settings, I was able to access their site, but had to start at the beginning of the game. I have sent another query and will keep you updated. Is no one else worried about this?

lorakeet
Guppy
Guppy
110 Posts

[Post New]by lorakeet on Dec 28, 17 5:35 AM
I hear you Sammy! Game is the same but I have no neighbors and my guild is gone! I have a new friend code: z9tEFb I am playing through Google

sammy219
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by sammy219 on Dec 28, 17 5:36 AM
I guess given our different time zones, and the difficulty accessing this forum, well many of you are unaware of this latest development.

sammy219
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

Please can we have some response from BFG about the latest announcement on our game

[Post New]by sammy219 on Dec 28, 17 5:39 AM
Maybe this will get some attention????????????????????????/

sammy219
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by sammy219 on Dec 28, 17 5:42 AM
lorakeet wrote:I hear you Sammy! Game is the same but I have no neighbors and my guild is gone! I have a new friend code: z9tEFb I am playing through Google

Hey my darling Lorakeet, I am actually annebrady!!!But in my new player Sammy (my new puppy btw) I go back to the beginning. I will try now as annebrady and hope to see you there again!

Re:Please can we have some response from BFG about the latest announcement on our game

[Post New]by Librarian2003 on Dec 28, 17 6:01 AM
I do not see this message at all - neither on the game itself, when it opens, nor if I go to the main Big Fish site and open from there.

So, can I ask, exactly where do you see this message? On which site?

Are you playing through something other than Big Fish?

aurendel01
Minnow
Minnow
249 Posts

Re:Please can we have some response from BFG about the latest announcement on our game

[Post New]by aurendel01 on Dec 28, 17 6:04 AM
Hi, neighbors.

PlayMe8 has sent me back to the beginning instead of saving my progress on my old account there.

They've given me friend code sARnSB

See you in RoMland.

sammy219
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by sammy219 on Dec 28, 17 6:52 AM
Librarian2003 wrote:I do not see this message at all - neither on the game itself, when it opens, nor if I go to the main Big Fish site and open from there.

So, can I ask, exactly where do you see this message? On which site?

Are you playing through something other than Big Fish?

Hi Librarian, as soon as I access the ROM game through the BFG site, I get a message saying: Attention, dear player, well will soon stop updating this version of the game soon. You have already synchronized your progress with ROM on our site. We recommend to continue the game(sic) ( I mean not good English) then thy post a link. If you click on that you get sent to their site. Then you have to register with them. But in both times I have done this, from both BFG accounts I have, I return to the beginning of the game, no neighbours, have to start again

Edited on 12/28/2017 at 7:01:26 AM PST

sammy219
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by sammy219 on Dec 28, 17 7:03 AM
aurendel01 wrote:Hi, neighbors.

PlayMe8 has sent me back to the beginning instead of saving my progress on my old account there.

They've given me friend code sARnSB

See you in RoMland.

Hope to see you there too, but seriously, they said our progress would be carried over, in my understanding, let alone the coins/crystals we have in store. What happens to them??? Big Fish Games, hello, what is going on???

sammy219
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by sammy219 on Dec 28, 17 7:05 AM
bfgArinelle
- bfgBeruna
- bfgIlinalta
- bfgLianorm
- bfgFlounder
- bfgMurrumbidgee
- bfgOkeechobee

[Post New]by Librarian2003 on Dec 28, 17 7:45 AM
Nope, still not seeing any message here, no matter how I sign in to the game. The only message is about the game utilizing Flash, but that has been there for a few days.

So, sorry, but I have to ask again - how are you accessing Big Fish? Are you using another site, like Google Play? Is the message from Big Fish, or from somewhere else?

Sorry to ask again, but I'm trying to get my head around what has happened here, when I have no indication of anything happening at all.

Have you messaged one of the Mods directly? Or posted in the technical issues thread?

aurendel01
Minnow
Minnow
249 Posts

[Post New]by aurendel01 on Dec 28, 17 7:49 AM
Librarian,

BigFish is going to stop supporting the game. We'll have to play at PlayMe8.

I've been sent back to the beginning, to, and there doesn't seem to be a community forum like this.

I hope I'll see you there.

[Post New]by Librarian2003 on Dec 28, 17 7:50 AM
Although, interestingly, looking at the Playme8 site, there are only three platforms shown as supporting ROM, when there used to be a lot more. I think all three are Russian. BF isn't there, neither is Facebook or Google. But that might not mean anything at all...

[Post New]by Librarian2003 on Dec 28, 17 7:54 AM
Hi aurundel.

I suppose it's an oldish game, and I know everywhere is trying to do away with Flash. But certainly I get no messages. *Sigh*

Yes, it's possible I'll see you there, but I don't much fancy playing on a Russian site without an interface, so I'll have to think about it.

*Grump*

bfgMurrumbidgee
1,338 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMurrumbidgee on Dec 28, 17 9:14 AM
Good morning,

I wanted to take a moment to stop in here and address the concerns that Rooms of Memory may no longer be offered on the Big Fish Games site.

At this time the moderation team has received no information to indicate that Rooms of Memory is being removed from our catalogue.

We will be looking into the reported in-game message that some players mention seeing, and we'll update this thread should we learn more.

Thank you for taking the time to bring this to our attention and for your patience while we look into this further.

bfgMurrumbidgee

javacupper
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by javacupper on Dec 28, 17 9:26 AM
I signed into the playme8 site and have my javacupper account, levels, events. What I don't have are any neighbors. I registered using the same email that I use on BF and "javacupper". If I had used facebook to login, it would have used my given name and started me from scratch.

Edited on 12/28/2017 at 12:45:14 PM PST

queuester
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by queuester on Dec 28, 17 10:05 AM
I play on an imac online,am I doomed?

Go to: